Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I have it on good authority that this is on each of the M8 Lennon figures in the factory.

LB19039.jpg

M8 could probably post pics of the prod figure today IF they wanted to. Just have a Factory guy open one up.

Ha ha...you guys are being way too kind to M8...listen to you all actually suggesting that there is a finished figure somewhere...I bet M8 wishes that they had 1000 figures in a factory that they could not afford to pay the factory bill to have released...that would probably be a dream to them compared to whatever their actual situation is.

Would love someone working in the factory to post a pic of the 1.000 completed Lennon figures boxed up and sitting in storage.

Not in storage. Hot off the production line.

empty-conveyor-belt-factory-d-rendering-84635172.jpg

I probably said this a year or more ago, but, isn't it kind of obvious that there is never going to be a figure from these guys? I don't know how lucrative this sort of scam is, SYCO must have made some money at it, but this is about the furthest thing from a legitimate enterprise that I have ever seen (SYCO actually produced a few things).

I just can't believe people are STILL defending M8. Based on what, exactly?

Go ask about it on facebook, they will be happy to reply...they ignore or delete any other comments though. Asking where you can buy the figure = good, asking when your figure will ship or asking for pics of a production figure = taboo.

Re: Molecule8 (New company) - John Lennon 1/6 scale figure (sculpted by KA Kim)

I'm very suspicious. It does all sound too good to be true. This company looks and sounds too perfect. Too busy sounding off about how awesome their people are with very little to prove it.

:lecture :goodpost:

Someone should call the BBB , they will get an answer or rip them to shreds....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what the problem is? It’s all those Chinese holidays that are keeping the factories closed. It’s not M8’s fault...

e3e31f102c44aa850ea6dc0b98820b84.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do they ever get anything done there

Back