Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Read the comments, it's likely not translating to a huge bump in sales.

If you think all the Lennon fans will dislike it then your hate for m8 is deluding you. The 5k likes should give you a clue.

I for one cant wait to get mine and bang some pictures on here :)

If you think all the Lennon fans will dislike it then your hate for m8 is deluding you. The 5k likes should give you a clue.

It's too bad those 5k likes came from people who work in click farms and not people who buy $200 action figures..

Don't know about that. I 'like' lots of things I have no intention of purchasing. :lol

I for one cant wait to get mine and bang some pictures on here :)

Tons of movie Facebook posts get millions of likes and then the movie ends up bombing. Likes don't equate to money.

Liking is cheap. If I remember correctly there was a Yellow Submarine 1/6 scale release of The Beatles that didn't flew off the shelves. This Lennon is more expensive and bound to have a crapton of QC issues if it ever sees the light of day. Nothing is a certain hit these days.

Liking is cheap. If I remember correctly there was a Yellow Submarine 1/6 scale release of The Beatles that didn't flew off the shelves. This Lennon is more expensive and bound to have a crapton of QC issues if it ever sees the light of day. Nothing is a certain hit these days.

I don't think Lennon fans see it like we do, they see it as over priced franchise milking because they probably haven't come across 1:6 stuff before.
Regarding the QC issues this is one that get's me. I'm especially curious about the body and if the clothing will stain etc.

They've updated the website with a new layout and finally changed Wonka's date from 2017 to TBD:rotfl

They have a making of John lennon figure posted on March 30th that gives an insight..... I can't help but laugh about the magnet thing! Like it's something new Blitzway did it was Scarface I can't see them setting an industry standard for bases!

https://molecule8.com/2018/03/30/the-making-of-john-lennon/

Last edited:

Tons of movie Facebook posts get millions of likes and then the movie ends up bombing. Likes don't equate to money.

Lets face it they could give us an unbelievably fantastic figure that is amazing and you would still criticize it, your mind is made up :lol I just want the bloody thing in my hand so I can judge it for what it is and not for what others think it will be. It cant be any worse than that QC riddled blitzway ghostbusters **** I sent back.

Last edited:

TROLL FIGHT!!!

Lets face it they could give us an unbelievably fantastic figure that is amazing and you would still criticize it, your mind is made up :lol I just want the bloody thing in my hand so I can judge it for what it is and not for what others think it will be. It cant be any worse than that QC riddled blitzway ghostbusters **** I sent back.

This is probably the most truthful thing I've read on here.

Never got them, but they were that bad, huh?

Strap not stitched together, broke clip that hold proton pack, proton pack didnt even work, no ecto goggles and he was so brown looked like he had just come back from a year in Benidorm but his hands were pale oh yeah and trap doors would not stay shut. That was just on Ray, I wanted Egon to but the whole affair put me off.

Actually they really do equate to money. This got millions of eyes on this product just from the Facebook post... and then over 700 shares which means it fanned out to all of their Facebook friends - that is a ton of eyes on this. This guaranteed gave them a boost in sales. Love it or hate it.... this sold some figures for them. This has now made Beatles collectors and non 1/6 collectors aware of this product.

Actually they really do equate to money. This got millions of eyes on this product just from the Facebook post... and then over 700 shares which means it fanned out to all of their Facebook friends - that is a ton of eyes on this. This guaranteed gave them a boost in sales. Love it or hate it.... this sold some figures for them. This has now made Beatles collectors and non 1/6 collectors aware of this product.

Absolutely. It's all about getting the word out. Good, bad, indifferent, it doesn't matter.

Strap not stitched together, broke clip that hold proton pack, proton pack didnt even work, no ecto goggles and he was so brown looked like he had just come back from a year in Benidorm but his hands were pale oh yeah and trap doors would not stay shut. That was just on Ray, I wanted Egon to but the whole affair put me off.

I was unlucky enough -- or lucky depending on your point of view -- not to be able to acquire the Ghostbusters for a price that I felt they were worth to me. But I hadn't followed the thread enough to know they had such terrible QC problems. I thought people were mostly happy.

Good to know.

Almost everyone's figures came out fine. A few had the odd QC issue. I think you where just super unlucky in that you got a figure which had every issue possible.

Some had QC issues but overall it was a solid release. The clips on the waist straps were the worst.

I was someone how had probably the most QC.....and I wouldn’t say it was huge......

They corrected it also....it took several months , but finally fixed.

Overall for 4 figures, plus all the extras, and electronics , I would say it was a successful release.

You won’t see that with SSC.....the QC answer with them is deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back