Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I guess one good thing to come out of this is that it will make proven companies realise what a big potential market there is. Are the Beatles big in Asia?

Not sure about Asia. I just looked on John Lennons Instagram it's got 22k likes on there as well.

And suddenly this took an unexpected turn..... I think a lot of people thought they were gonna vanish. Shall be interesting to see this....Sucks that more companies don't tackle more music icons! Just had Ray from the doors privately done.

Been trying to build a collection of them for some time.

29572978_1870356429642490_6066006542272546918_n.jpg
29597897_1873602372651229_7834276431232852424_n.jpg
130520174627-02-ray-manzarek-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
Ray Manzarek.jpg

Last edited:

Have you seen the comments though, the Lennon fans are ripping out to pieces.

The comments on the Lennon Facebook page are quite spicy e.g. the most liked comment so far is, "Would imagine he would be turning in his grave at this awful piece of materialistic crap."

Aren't these people the target audience?

The comments on the Lennon Facebook page are quite spicy e.g. the most liked comment so far is, "Would imagine he would be turning in his grave at this awful piece of materialistic crap."

Aren't these people the target audience?

I saw a lot of those comments too, along with calling it over priced and creepy.

Wow, they're killing it on that page lol. I take it Lennon wasn't a personal fan of materialistic objects?

Here's a neat one I just read: "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" :rotfl

This topic has been brought up before on many "questionable" figures. Just because there may be a huge fan base does not necessarily translate to sales in this hobby.

Wow, they're killing it on that page lol. I take it Lennon wasn't a personal fan of materialistic objects?

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." - John Lennon as quoted in Guitar Player (2004). So, ya, he claims he wasn't a fan of consumerism.

Hahaha "This puppet has perfect posture" I'm ********g dying here guys...these comments are hilarious. :rotfl

Also it seems like the few who really like it can't afford it. What's an epic fail by M8. :lol

Last edited:

Who knows, he had a pretty nice apt right across from Central Park though. So he clearly enjoyed his creature comforts.

I mean, I used to have to sell random John Lennon stuff at the Hard Rock for the "Imagine there's no hunger" yearly campaign. Mainly pins, but they all had his signature and that little doodle he did of himself. His estate is not above selling his image.

Back