Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I waffle a lot anyway :rotfl
I think it's because I really want them to succeed especially as they have the license for Gangs of New York, Jaws and Forrest Gump.

I guess we'll see in a few weeks time just what they are gonna deliver. :impatient:

Jaws? Forrest Gump?

Even though the company may be ******** where did you see this?

Knew it! They'll ship a few figures early this month and the rest in May, which will turn into June.

fguJ1wt.png

You know could just email them like I did and they will tell you there are 2 shipments in April and the rest in may.

Jaws? Forrest Gump?

Molecule 8 briefly (like a split second) put them up on their site then pulled them almost straight away. Nothing more has been mentioned about it and they won't answer questions about it.

Jaws? Forrest Gump?

Molecule 8 briefly (like a split second) put them up on their site then pulled them almost straight away. Nothing more has been mentioned about it and they won't answer questions about it.

Yeah a while back they put them up for a brief while..... recently they had an issue with their site which had leaked pics and other licenses and those were a few that were still on there. :pray:

I'm just wondering if they will Address Wonka better than Lennon.
You can see them in this video although laughable Broke back mountain wasn't on the leaked list.

Wow. Missed that.

Figures of the Jaws trio are a Grail. I always loved those sculpts Trevor Grove made years ago.

OK, so April 6th. We'll see...

We'll get new pics of the figure we've seen time and again but slowly put into a brown shipper. Then carried onto the boat like Simba in Lion King. rofl

giphy.gif

Figures of the Jaws trio are a Grail. I always loved those sculpts Trevor Grove made years ago.

It would be real hard to pass on those three if made. Although I’d rather M8 have a few releases be successful before attempting them.

Since the Jaws logo is no longer on the M8 website, I don't think it will happen.

Let's see how this rather questionable company does with its initial offering before hoping for a grail license to be potentially wasted.

April 6 is only two days away...

I wonder how long before actual in-hand pictures (from a trusted source) surface?

You would think that with this being there first release that they would have had a grand unveiling of Lennon. That really makes me wonder how it turned out. I'm not picking on them nor am I getting this figure. I'm just stating a fact. I don't want them to fail because I want to see how they do with LOTR.

Back