Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Guitar confirmed!!
Loved how surprised the m8 post sounded considering it ships on Friday.

So has the final countdown finally begun?

Will we see more excuses or will we see some in hand reviewer photos sometime next week?

They keep insisting it ships beginning of April, so maybe this finally is? Im sure the minute they ship some overseas blogger will get pics up quick.

Lets face it they could give us an unbelievably fantastic figure that is amazing and you would still criticize it, your mind is made up :lol I just want the bloody thing in my hand so I can judge it for what it is and not for what others think it will be. It cant be any worse than that QC riddled blitzway ghostbusters **** I sent back.

Not strictly true. Some of us don't mind being "wrong": for the sake of other fans I want Lennon to be awesome yet I still hold M8 in very low regard because they are the new kid on the block who have yet to deliver. I for one started following Lennon's odyssey because M8 had the Taxi Driver license, however the camaraderie and laughs sure were a welcomed surprise. :lol

Knew it! They'll ship a few figures early this month and the rest in May, which will turn into June.

fguJ1wt.png

Knew it! They'll ship a few figures early this month and the rest in May, which will turn into June.

fguJ1wt.png

Do you ever shut up? Let's face it you have no intention of buying the figure even if successful and your only input is negative and unwanted!
If Molecule8 suck then please feel free to come back and say " I told you so" Until then please could you kindly be respectful to those who want to see them succeed rather than posting constant negative or sarcastic posts!

Common sense - Shipping early April through to May because of boats! Those who have used Airmail will get it in April! Not to mention they will still have more orders to fulfil!

Do you ever shut up? Let's face it you have no intention of buying the figure even if successful and your only input is negative and unwanted!
If Molecule8 suck then please feel free to come back and say " I told you so" Until then please could you kindly be respectful to those who want to see them succeed rather than posting constant negative or sarcastic posts!

Common sense - Shipping early April through to May because of boats! Those who have used Airmail will get it in April! Not to mention they will still have more orders to fulfil!

Hey man, give peace a chance.

Does anyone ever really:

1. Hate an amazing figure
2. Want a company to fail

???

You read this constantly in response to criticism or mockery but I'm struggling to think how it could be true. You sometimes get people who sound deranged in their support of a company or figure (for example in support of a custom versus a licensed figure) but I don't see it the other way round.

To be fair, after reading through the thread, you've gone on a lot too. You defended them so much that people even questioned whether you worked for Molecule8 or maybe because you're close to the Good the Bad the Robots guy you keep going on about. It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is as entitled as you are to post.

I personally feel neutral about the company. I was going to order but came here and saw the drama. If Lennon turns out good, I'd like it along with Wonka.

To be fair, after reading through the thread, you've gone on a lot too. You defended them so much that people even questioned whether you worked for Molecule8 or maybe because you're close to the Good the Bad the Robots guy you keep going on about. It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is as entitled as you are to post.

I personally feel neutral about the company. I was going to order but came here and saw the drama. If Lennon turns out good, I'd like it along with Wonka.

I waffle a lot anyway :rotfl
I think it's because I really want them to succeed especially as they have the license for Gangs of New York, Jaws and Forrest Gump.

I guess we'll see in a few weeks time just what they are gonna deliver. :impatient:

Yea, but at least with Hot Toys, you know they are shipping something.

They have to, they sell thousands of every figure.

No, its because they cant produce all their products at once. So they have to do it batches.
If you they wait until all the products are finished before shipping, then yeah...it might be next year before they ship all the figures.
Same concept as the printing company I work for. Sometimes we have to ship a Drop 1, Drop 2, etc when customers order large shipments.

Shipping in batches is nothing new here.

No, its because they cant produce all their products at once. So they have to do it batches.
If you they wait until all the products are finished before shipping, then yeah...it might be next year before they ship all the figures.
Same concept as the printing company I work for. Sometimes we have to ship a Drop 1, Drop 2, etc when customers order large shipments.

Shipping in batches is nothing new here.

Honestly don’t think molecule8 produces this John Lennon more than 1000 units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone ever really:

1. Hate an amazing figure
2. Want a company to fail

???

You read this constantly in response to criticism or mockery but I'm struggling to think how it could be true. You sometimes get people who sound deranged in their support of a company or figure (for example in support of a custom versus a licensed figure) but I don't see it the other way round.

I agree. Personally I hope they can actually deliver as I would be really interested in their Wonka figure. And even then, companies like Star Ace have shown that you can make worse and worse looking figures over time, so a great Wonka wouldn’t necessarily be guaranteed either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back