Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

“In an unfortunate accident, all copies of our John Lennon figure have been lost at sea. Due to this, the figure will not be released and refunds will not be issued. Sorry suckers.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“In an unfortunate accident, all copies of our John Lennon figure have been lost at sea. Due to this, the figure will not be released and refunds will not be issued. Sorry suckers.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily mines coming via airmail not see sucks to be those companies who chose boat :wink1:

On a serious note got billed for this yesterday and been told airmail customs take about a week so looking around 3rd week of April. :)

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 1.37.46 PM.jpg

Even the official John Lennon Facebook page is sharing Molecule 8 posts now.

M8 doesn't even know what the final product looks like. It'll be a surprise for M8 too. Sounds like a win all-around.

View attachment 401801

Even the official John Lennon Facebook page is sharing Molecule 8 posts now.

Its not a share its there own post and they did it on twitter aswell as molecule8 just retweeted it. They have over 15 Million people following there facebook page they are going to shift a few now and its even got a link to there product page :horror

Last edited:

Its not a share its there own post and they did it on twitter aswell as molecule8 just retweeted it. They have over 15 Million people following there facebook page they are going to shift a few now and its even got a link to there product page :horror

I bet the Lennon page doesn't know what the **** they're advertising. Your post did make me wonder though - there is always craziness around anything Beatle and Lennon related, hope Molecule 8 know what they're getting themselves into. If they **** it up they'll be advertising their failure to a massive crowd of very unforgiving fanatics.

I remember someone on here saying they wouldn't sell 1000, well it just got shown to 15 million Lennon fans, I guess they will now :lol

I remember someone on here saying they wouldn't sell 1000, well it just got shown to 15 million Lennon fans, I guess they will now :lol
Many Lennon fans on the press release Facebook post thought it was creepy to collect a doll like that, or that it was too expensive.

Many Lennon fans on the press release Facebook post thought it was creepy to collect a doll like that, or that it was too expensive.

It dont matter, if only 0.1% of them 15 million buy it thats still 15,000. They can't lose.

It dont matter, if only 0.1% of them 15 million buy it thats still 15,000. They can't lose.

I guess one good thing to come out of this is that it will make proven companies realise what a big potential market there is. Are the Beatles big in Asia?

Back