Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Haha the ultimate prototype with stainless steel endoskeleton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect M8 will try and pull a Disney Star Wars when the figure is finally released.
“If you don’t like the figure it’s because you are threatened by Liverpudlian’s with guitars singing about peace. You’re not a peace hater are you...
Are you?!”

Part of me wonders if it'll be poseable when it's released.
I've noticed some of their advertising is referring to it as a figurine which is a term usually associated with non poseable statue type figures.

Part of me wonders if it'll be poseable when it's released.
I've noticed some of their advertising is referring to it as a figurine which is a term usually associated with non poseable statue type figures.

Nah its been strongly touted as posable
“Additionally, this is not just a normal figure. The quality and attention to detail here are really impressive. The figure is built on an endoskeleton with metal joints, meaning it is able to be posed. And the figure set includes different facial expressions”

I suspect M8 will try and pull a Disney Star Wars when the figure is finally released.
“If you don’t like the figure it’s because you are threatened by Liverpudlian’s with guitars singing about peace. You’re not a peace hater are you...
Are you?!”

Wow the Last Jedi meltdown has even spread to a John Lennon action figure thread...love Star Wars...love The Beatles...nope...try as I might cannot find any connections between them...

Wow the Last Jedi meltdown has even spread to a John Lennon action figure thread...love Star Wars...love The Beatles...nope...try as I might cannot find any connections between them...

You must be a blast to have at parties.

April 6 is fast approaching so we'll see!

Did find out the chocker is no longer included and the apple decal on the shirt was due to licensing so was a no.
The guitar is still included why they haven't added that I don't know!

They had a leak on their site the other day where few new pictures of the process showed up but they seemed to have vanished few of which were the piano.

I did find these not sure they are new or old.

lennon-headwjacket.jpg
4-LennonArmyJacketWHITE-1.jpg
BoxImage.jpg
BoxImageBACK.jpg
View attachment LennonJacketonDummy_NoLogos.jpg
LennonHands.jpg

They've posted these pictures before. Some latter stages of prototype.

Would be really happy if final product comes out like that, but remain skeptical in terms of finalized quality. Fingers crossed.

hqdefault.jpg

"The first shipment of John Lennon figurine will be shipping world wide on April 6 at 16:00-19:00 PDT."​

Delayed again eh? The company blows, anyone who says otherwise is either naive, stupid, or a shill.

Delayed again eh? The company blows, anyone who says otherwise is either naive, stupid, or a shill.

He didn't state if he ordered it from the official site or sideshow.

If they say it's delayed again then yeah I'd agree because it's now becoming the worst joke written!
Especially with their launch event :rotfl

"Due to the delicate nature of daylight savings time we incurred a delay at the factory, we promise this might be the last delay...updates coming soon."

Received this from M8

"Hello

We will ship John Lennon in April as promised.
There has been no change.

Thank you

Molecule8 team"

I don’t think any of their promises hold any ground lol

I don’t think any of their promises hold any ground lol

There is that :rotfl

So from what I've been told depending on where and when you ordered depends on if you are batch 1 or 2. Batch 1 is April and batch 2 is May. How true this is I don't know.

He should already be on a boat if they hope to make their april date. Seems the plan is to "ship him in april." lol

I didn't reply to the last message but they sent me this!

"Hello

If your shipment is later than April, it is because your supplier chose surface mail/Sea freight.
All suppliers who chose Air mail will receive there shipment in April as stated, as will those who ordered through our website."

Back