Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

11l1r3l.jpg

Sidshow has put him back up for PO. But i noticed a few things are missing. I have been out of the loop on this, what happened to the guitar and piano?

Sidshow has put him back up for PO. But i noticed a few things are missing. I have been out of the loop on this, what happened to the guitar and piano?

Yeah, I asked them about this and got this response:

"Unfortunately we will not be able to include the guitar and piano and as you know we can no longer include the choker. We have JUST learned we can not include the glasses, either. Thank you for your interest."

:lol

The guitar they have stated a few times its legit and comes with the figure.

The piano if ever they actually make it, was always meant as a separate accessory add-on.

Ship out in April, hope to see some pictures within a month's time.

Yeah, I asked them about this and got this response:

"Unfortunately we will not be able to include the guitar and piano and as you know we can no longer include the choker. We have JUST learned we can not include the glasses, either. Thank you for your interest."

:lol

Lol!!!! Pjam, you just made my day..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some interesting news Uk retailer is having a call with Managing Director later and will have an answer to if we're in the April batch.:pray:

I got this from M8.

"Hello

If your shipment is later than April, it is because your supplier chose surface mail/Sea freight.
All suppliers who chose Air mail will receive there shipment in April as stated, as will those who ordered through our website.

Than you Owen"

Last edited:

Some interesting news Uk retailer is having a call with Managing Director later and will have an answer to if we're in the April batch.:pray:

I got this from M8.

"Hello

If your shipment is later than April, it is because your supplier chose surface mail/Sea freight.
All suppliers who chose Air mail will receive there shipment in April as stated, as will those who ordered through our website.

Than you Owen"

I wonder when places like Big Bad and Sideshow will get their allotments.

I wonder when places like Big Bad and Sideshow will get their allotments.

Isn't SS their distributor here? So it'll be like HT where SS gets them a while after HK release because they send everything on a boat and then BBTS will get them a few weeks after SS.

Received this from M8

"Hello

We will ship John Lennon in April as promised.
There has been no change.

Thank you

Molecule8 team"

I am rooting for you G ......

Your been a stalwart supporter and I hope it lives up to your expectations...

That said.....I want a Wonka.....but will never pre order it.

I wonder how many of these figures they will make and if they will be laying around for a while if they release...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's officially! :horror The official UK distributor for the Molecule8 was on the phone to Managing Director.
I get my invoice end of this month and I'm in the April batch! :panic:

So I'll be giving my honest thoughts....I've never had so much, anger frustration and excitement for a figure....Mainly because I want them to hurry up with Wonka! :rotfl

So it's officially! :horror The official UK distributor for the Molecule8 was on the phone to Managing Director.
I get my invoice end of this month and I'm in the April batch! :panic:

So I'll be giving my honest thoughts....I've never had so much, anger frustration and excitement for a figure....Mainly because I want them to hurry up with Wonka! :rotfl

Exciting to see wheels are in motion....I am highly skeptical of the lack of final product pics. Maybe they want it to be a surprise? Lol. Either way if this ships in April we could see blogger pics quickly after.

Exciting to see wheels are in motion....I am highly skeptical of the lack of final product pics. Maybe they want it to be a surprise? Lol. Either way if this ships in April we could see blogger pics quickly after.

A company that has relied almost totally on pics for the last year now suddenly isn't showing final product pics? Why would that make you skeptical?

That's what they originally talked about however the concept seems dumb! I'd rather know what I'm getting off the bat.
It's gonna be an interesting unboxing one I might have to do live :rotfl

Everytime i see this thread this song play's lol.....:lol

Back