Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I consider it over promising than lying. Intentions are probably noble but they are under delivering over and over again. But again I have to ask what does Molecule 8 owe to anyone that did not order? Its just the same people in here beating the same dead horse.

Yeah well I actually do have this pre-ordered (without a deposit of course...thanks BBTS)...and at 6am on Friday morning M8 knew that they would not be shipping anything at 4pm that day...did they post an apology, or never mind the apology...even an update "sorry we got ahead of ourselves the figure will not ship as scheduled..." Nothing...just silence...and now it's Monday...I don't think they have earned the benefit of the doubt...so...liars.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

They told godfather they should ship within the month now so he’s understandably ticked off.
I can’t stop thinking the factory are holding back the batch until M8 pay up. It would explain the sudden push on John Lennons FB page and them posting the link for preorders onto everyone who comment’s that they want one or that they’d love to own one etc they just need enough to pay the factory. Thats why they’re confident that the figure will come out but just can’t pull the funds together.
e77fb0fb24f89b417011eb91520b9071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the factory is holding them but surely they have access to a figure to take some pics of it?
Also some transparency is in order now I think. If they really have a figure ready start putting people's minds at ease.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Maybe the factory is holding them but surely they have access to a figure to take some pics of it?
Also some transparency is in order now I think. If they really have a figure ready start putting people's minds at ease.

I suspect the factory won’t give them anything until they pay up. They now hold all the cards. I wouldn’t give them anything til they paid me my money.

Agreed. I've followed this thread since the start, without any interest in this figure whatsoever. Initially because I was interested in seeing what this new company can do, then to see how this cluster**** of a situation continues and finally resolves.

However, I don't understand the daily "I told you so, and I will keep telling you so" posts and rehashed/repetitive jokes. If I actually had any interest in this figure and held to that ounce of hope that M8 actually delivers something worthwhile (regardless how likely or likely that is), I would avoid this thread just because of all the negativity.

I am in the same camp, in that I have no interest in this figure but it is the negativity that keeps me coming back for more!

Molecule 8 has earned the scorn and mocking found in this thread (and on their Facebook site). Hopefully, they'll release a great figure but if not, they deserve the racking over the coals that they are receiving.

What I find even more entertaining are the posts attempting to defend M8. They are hilarious.

Still more excuses....another date comes and goes.....

And people still defend them. May I point you to the Creepshow Father’s Day thread.

So...Sideshow is offering this for PO right? Very strange that they are taking $ for this given M8 never producing a single figure before--talk about risking your reputation over a leap of faith (I guess your money would be refunded...but...). Anyone ask Sideshow about when this would ship?

I just got off a chat with Sideshow, where I told them to put the screws on Molecule 8 and they said, "I got you fam," and tacked on $20 more dollars in shipping on my next figure bringing total shipping to $40 even though I live 2 hours away!

may be they think posting pictures of the finished lennon figure wont help getting more preorders!

Since these shipped over the weekend we should be seeing in-hand pics any day now.

Aside from maybe the Walking Dead show thread, I've never seen a group of people waste more of thier precious time bashing something they claim to have no vested interest in.

Aside from maybe the Walking Dead show thread, I've never seen a group of people waste more of thier precious time bashing something they claim to have no vested interest in.

Many of us were very interested in the licenses they snapped up like Wonka, Taxi Driver, etc.

How much M8 are payin' you tho? :D

I have a vested interest in seeing a company that made such exciting huge claims actually does what they said they would.

Especially if they snapped up a bunch of 1/6 licenses that I really want.

As of now, my interest is faltering because of the non stop mis-information they have pumped out.

Well, looks like we may have a new set of dates! LOL!

I’m so tired, I’ll have another cigarette, and curse each one of us, because we such stupid gets.!

b2c7a843100ac6758215d75e2386c82d.jpg

On second thought, maybe those dates are left over from last year! Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back