Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I need some advice. I already have the QS001 on PO and have a DX11. Should I get this, the MMS67 or TF Batman?

The thing is I don't wanna pay twice for the "same" thing(QS001/DX12) but if I bought a 1/6 begins suit, my minor OCD is gonna kick in.

Get the Enterbay Batman to go with your HT QS. You probably only have to put a little extra to and it's sooo much better than the TF

TF is nowhere near worth the current asking price

I attempted to split the neck piece earlier to remove the grommet but for the life of me I couldn't get it to split.

What's the best way people have done it, pliers?

I heated up the head first with a hair dryer and tried to pry it apart but it didn't even budge

I attempted to split the neck piece earlier to remove the grommet but for the life of me I couldn't get it to split.

I heated up the head first with a hair dryer and tried to pry it apart but it didn't even budge

use a plier, put it inside the neck and then open the plier as wide as possible until the neck split. after that you can split it using your hand only.

use a plier, put it inside the neck and then open the plier as wide as possible until the neck split. after that you can split it using your hand only.

Yep. Easy peazy.

QS001 is the quarter scale batman by hot toys

TF is toys fair batman. the 2011 exclusive i think with the batman begins suit.

QS001 is the quarter scale batman by hot toys

TF is toys fair batman. the 2011 exclusive i think with the batman begins suit.

Awesome I appreciate the explanation! Any suggestions for a cowl to fit on the head of the dx12? Have you seen the BD cape? I was reading comments about this and wanted to see pics. I'm getting my dx12 this week! I'm so excited! He will be joining my Bane and Selina.

i haven't seen the BD one, but TM cape in general is great.

what do you mean by fit? do you want to just put the cowl on the head? the selina cowl should fit if you order the exclusive.

i haven't seen the BD one, but TM cape in general is great.

what do you mean by fit? do you want to just put the cowl on the head? the selina cowl should fit if you order the exclusive.

Yea I want to put the cowl on the head. I got Selina but not the exclusive. I don't want to pay the eBay prices currently for that one. I was hoping to find a custom that looks good and is proportional.

Yeah, it splits right down the seam.

Disclaimer: Maglor shall not be held responsible for irreversible damage to freak property.

Back