MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least because of a certain originality I should have gotten some spare joints! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403101558.938222.jpg

Could be that the forearm has broken appart? Any pics? lets locate the problem first and than solve the issue. :)

Thank you for your response. Here are some pictures:

Here's the wrist joint without the left hand inserted:

IMG_9150_zps7cdbe971.jpg

Here's the wrist with hand newly inserted:

IMG_9151_zps6306d8b5.jpg

Here's the hand positioned at most extreme in one direction:

IMG_9153_zps5ca83430.jpg

Here I am applying slight pressure on the joint:

IMG_9155_zps54594455.jpg

Here are shots of Hellboy trying to hold up Big Baby:

IMG_9159_zpsd2482b93.jpg

IMG_9163_zpsa0aa44dc.jpg

IMG_9165_zps14d0e677.jpg

you can actually roll the rubber back to reveal the broken joint and repair it - just don't get any superglue on the rubber as it will destroy it and the end of the arm will fall off.

Time for HT to do a new and improved reissue on this one. I've been considering picking one up but with the horror stories about the broken knees and deteriorating pants I can't justify paying what they're going for in the secondary market.

I just got my Hellboy figure the other day. I was really impressed with the quality of it . I had to replace the knees . I chose to do that after reading this thread

10405687_1448242228765195_306129555159757453_n.jpg10356165_1448242222098529_5329733929654618845_n.jpg

you can actually roll the rubber back to reveal the broken joint and repair it - just don't get any superglue on the rubber as it will destroy it and the end of the arm will fall off.

Don't use superglue, use a 2 part epoxy, for two reasons.

1) Shear strength of superglue is crap. It will likely break again, and CA won't glue to itself, so hard to re-repair.
2) Will be gentler on surrounding rubber if you bugger it up and get some glue on the rubber.

Don't use superglue, use a 2 part epoxy, for two reasons.

1) Shear strength of superglue is crap. It will likely break again, and CA won't glue to itself, so hard to re-repair.
2) Will be gentler on surrounding rubber if you bugger it up and get some glue on the rubber.

:lecture

If poissible best would be to just switch out the whule forearm. What kind of armis under the rubber? Is it possible to get it out?

Someone in the Spook thread said their Hellboy's pants were peeling. Anyone else having that problem?

The main issue of this figure is the pants. I never changed the pose and the pose was very static. Afterall the pants are peeling.

Back