MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any UK freaks yet to pick this up, Modelzone have this in stock and you can use the code MARVEL for today only to get 10% of in stock Marvel items. You will get about £40 off which isn't too bad. They claim to have free shipping but I personally think its built into the price but can not fault them for packaging.

Yes m8 i got mine delivered yesterday from mothersbasement and it looks to have been the last 1.

https://mothersbasement.co.uk/index.php/hot-toys-iron-monger-deluxe-action-figure.html

Both FP have it as well for about the same:

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=66665

https://forbiddenplanet.com/78495-iron-man-hot-toys-deluxe-action-figure-iron-monger/

If your on the fence do it m8 as he is so much cooler in hand and compared to a £220 diecast figure much more fig for your money.

BEST *UCK*NG HT FIGURE EVER

023-1.jpg

Finally ordered one through BBTS, just waiting for HT Black Widow to arrive so I can have my POL ship. I hope mine does not have the cracks. Does anyone know where I can find the crushed Iron Mn helmet?

Coming home and seeing this guy dominate the cabinet it awesome. So glad i decided to look past the price and pick him up. He's going to look great in my collection for years to come. Can't wait to take some quality shots of this guy this weekend.

This is the type of figure that doesn't come around all that often. If anyone reading this is on the fence and you can afford it, go for it.

Quick pic:
IronMonger.jpg

Last edited:
After the increase of prices on the new diecast figs i thought £345 posted for 1 of these was a bargain and i just got him today :)

I just opened him and wow he is a big mother and so amazing the pics dont do him any justice at all. The last hot toys fig i had this big was the power loader and even my Jake Sully doesn't compare.

I cant wait to get my 2 HT's Hulks now :rock

TWO Hulks? :horror You da man!!!! :rock

Anyone know where I can get the BD mk3 crushed helm to go with my Monger? I know it was an ex Bonus and all but didnt know if people had seen them for sale or anything :D

We talked and post about this back in November of 2012. Some of use pick it up for $6.00 Shipped (I did) others $15.00 ship. It's being sold by the same person in China. You can bid on wait (I did) or buy it now.
. Yes it's not a HT but a HT sells for $70/$100.

We talked and post about this back in November of 2012. Some of use pick it up for $6.00 Shipped (I did) others $15.00 ship. It's being sold by the same person in China. You can bid on wait (I did) or buy it now.
. Yes it's not a HT but a HT sells for $70/$100.

Any links or contacts for the crushed helmet? November 2012 spans like a gabazillion pages.

A weird question guys, I know this guy stands about 44cm with cockpit closed. Can anyone tell me how tall will he be with his cockpit fully opened? Im trying to order a custom acrylic case for this guy. Thanks!

A weird question guys, I know this guy stands about 44cm with cockpit closed. Can anyone tell me how tall will he be with his cockpit fully opened? Im trying to order a custom acrylic case for this guy. Thanks!

to lazy to go thru the process of opening the chest pieces up but givin' a quick finger measurement it appears to be 1.5 - 2'' taller, keep in mind if you don't want it to look like a life less robot and when you go pose him in a dynamic pose your cut down about .5'' from bent knees :hi5:

as a reminder, i will trade a factory sealed iron monger for a Mark VII BD!!! PM if interested.

Back