MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from BBTS today. Ordered Monday. I didn't realize they were located so close to Minneapolis. Cannot believe how big Monger is. Might have to dedicate one detolf just for him and Hulk.

Great to hear some more members getting theirs. Iron Monger is a must have IMHO for so many reasons, but most of all because it is such a great figure and one of HT's best works so far.

Just got mine from BBTS today. Ordered Monday. I didn't realize they were located so close to Minneapolis. Cannot believe how big Monger is. Might have to dedicate one detolf just for him and Hulk.

just do what i did that was suggested in this thread about using wire rope clips to adjust the shelf height. i only had to raise the first shelf about 2.5" and that allows me to have my Mark 1 and 2 on the top shelf then iron monger on the 2nd shelf and it all fits nice

sorry about crappy photo snapped it on iphone why i was running out for work. as i said before like was suggested i raised the top shelf about 2-2.5" so i can still fit my Mark 1 and 2 up the top then the iron monger has the shelf to itself, and i still 2 more shelfs below for figures.

Great pics Viking Spawn and that is some gallery. :hi5:

Great pics, Viking Spawn!! He is a beast is he not??

IMPRESSIVE! :lol

Only thing stopping me from ordering this thing is the issue of it being underscaled for 1:6 scale.
I know it's strikingly big for a toy but any thoughts on this scale issue?

Sweet photos, Viking! And congrats, StealthFox. It's a hell of a figure.

Thank you everyone! It is one heck of a figure too! For anyone else on the fence, do not hesitate! It is WORTH IT! :rock

In a detolf with the shelves staggered with 6mm wire rope clips.

021-1_zps5e276ac8.jpg

028_zps64214d90.jpg

035-2_zps96d18496.jpg

Thanks so much:wave, im off to the hardware store today, My 2 year old went running into my office and was inches away from shaking hands with IronMonger before i caught him, Think its def. time to put him in the Detolf now, :hi5:

sorry about crappy photo snapped it on iphone why i was running out for work. as i said before like was suggested i raised the top shelf about 2-2.5" so i can still fit my Mark 1 and 2 up the top then the iron monger has the shelf to itself, and i still 2 more shelfs below for figures.

Perfect solution. Going to mod my detolf today.

Wow that was really cool and in-depth you need to do more!!!

Thank you. I currently working on a gallery for the Batman DX12 with the DX11 on the way too. Afterward will be the 3A Halo Carter exclusive variant. Loki needs to get here already too. :)

Thank you. I currently working on a gallery for the Batman DX12 with the DX11 on the way too. Afterward will be the 3A Halo Carter exclusive variant. Loki needs to get here already too. :)

is the 3A Halo Carter worth picking up??? Im a moderate halo fan, i spend more time collecting the figures than I play the games, lol

Back