MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are about the same length as the one I got. I'm still waiting for BBTS to ship my replacement. I asked them whats taking so long for them to ship out my replacement and they said they're backed up. I asked if they could check mine before sending, but obviously they're sealed so they couldn't.

Was discussed for a good 10 pages a couple of pages back but now it's died down.

Yeah, I did not see it earlier but just did some catching up. Seems like it's a common occurrence. Damn, that sucks. I doubt I can't even get a replacement from SS, since they are sold out.

My monger has no cracks, but then again he was displayed for a few days the back in the box.. Im starting to think they are stress fractures...

My monger has no cracks, but then again he was displayed for a few days the back in the box.. Im starting to think they are stress fractures...

Took mine out, displayed it and never touched it again ever since. The only stress my Iron Monger is getting is psychological.

More to come later, gotta run to little league practice. Damn this this is ridiculous. Probably their best super hero figure ever, IMO. Just a beast.

157016_10152323364804460_1939234180_n.jpg

More to come later, gotta run to little league practice. Damn this this is ridiculous. Probably their best super hero figure ever, IMO. Just a beast.

157016_10152323364804460_1939234180_n.jpg

Congratulations man! Be prepared to catch yourself staring at it over an over.

everyone should post pictures of the cracks on hot toy's facebook page! at least get their attention as well as let the fans know about what hot toys is doing

everyone should post pictures of the cracks on hot toy's facebook page! at least get their attention as well as let the fans know about what hot toys is doing
Only problem is they don't give a flying monkey crap. :lol

They'll see it and laugh as they roll around in their pool of money.

Seriously, they have the worst communication with their fans and I don't ever see that changing.

Only problem is they don't give a flying monkey crap. :lol

They'll see it and laugh as they roll around in their pool of money.

Seriously, they have the worst communication with their fans and I don't ever see that changing.

Oh, but don't you know? Everybody here thinks that HT doesn't make any profit and that we're dumb for sayin so..............

HT already come out with solution for both pink panties and crack on their Iron Man series....
THE DIE-CAST MMS....so no more worries...
:lol:lol:lol

Interesting, the count at BBTS seems to have stopped at 96.......right about the time that the cracks started appearing.

Maybe an "as is" sale will happen. ;)

Interesting, the count at BBTS seems to have stopped at 96.......right about the time that the cracks started appearing.

Maybe an "as is" sale will happen. ;)

Nah, they were over 100 when the crack issue was noticed. The figure is too damn awesome for anyone to pass up because of miniature cosmetic cracks.

And if someone really is sending theirs back over it, congratz to whoever buys their used one at lower than retail, you win!

I see no cracks on mine and I have had it since Xmas.

I have a theory though about these cracks.

Are folks moving the legs as soon as they open it when they arrive off the van?

Basically I am suggesting that the figures are lying in freezing postal depots and as such arriving very very cold as it's very very cold out.

Plastic cracks very easily when near freezing conditions.

Just a thought!

Back