MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barney's shipped, due Monday

Barney_Bday_thumb.jpg
Same here! I am so excited I could go squeeze a little cat until her eyes bugged out.....
But you are dying for Seacrest right?

I am for sure, he is the ____ man! He will own everything in the movie....

Re: Hot Toys - Expendables Stallone (photo review)

I'm sure there were some who were ready to lay into you over starting a new thread for a figure that already has a thread but for pics like those.....man. Really fantastic. You've made me wish I was getting 2 like I had planned - this figure just has too many cool looks.

I'm sure there were some who were ready to lay into you over starting a new thread for a figure that already has a thread but for pics like those.....man. Really fantastic. You've made me wish I was getting 2 like I had planned - this figure just has too many cool looks.

Thank you~~ I don't know the rules here so if I made any mistake please tell me. =)
So should I follow the existed thread or I can create another one for photo review? thanks!:cuckoo:

Thank you~~ I don't know the rules here so if I made any mistake please tell me. =)
So should I follow the existed thread or I can create another one for photo review? thanks!:cuckoo:
Luka, I sent you a PM, but in general we're trying to keep one thread for conversations and pics about a given figure since there's been a bit of clutter in the forum recently with new threads. Your thread was merged with this one. Thanks.

Its not a rule so much as a preferance on the board to minimise threads for items that likely already have threads, like any HT figure always does. Just for future referance but no harm done, as you can see its already been merged. Your pics were definitely worth seeing though and I'm fairly certain I've seen pics of yours on here before. They show off the figures really well.

Luka, I sent you a PM, but in general we're trying to keep one thread for conversations and pics about a given figure since there's been a bit of clutter in the forum recently with new threads. Your thread was merged with this one. Thanks.

Not to derail this thread, but while we're on this topic I have just a quick question: why is it that something like Luka's thread is a problem of sorts and merged into an existing thread while at the same time no one seems to see a problem with mwctoys.com creating an individual topic to announce each and every review? I don't have any real issue with either myself, I like mwctoys.com, I just never understood why people find issue with one but not the other? It's always seemed strange to me and I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something?

just got this figure yesterday. apart from the flimsy HK416, this is one helluva figure... already a contender for my personal best likeness vote...

Congrats!!:yess:

Great to see you here Luka, I've always enjoyed looking at your pics. It's awesome as well :) Really tempting me to get Barney Ross as well :rotfl

Not to derail this thread, but while we're on this topic I have just a quick question: why is it that something like Luka's thread is a problem of sorts and merged into an existing thread while at the same time no one seems to see a problem with mwctoys.com creating an individual topic to announce each and every review? I don't have any real issue with either myself, I like mwctoys.com, I just never understood why people find issue with one but not the other? It's always seemed strange to me and I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something?

I always thought Michael should post his review thread in the reviews section and make a post in the product thread announcing his review with a link to the thread. Then again he might be considered a VIP with certain privileges, so who knows? :huh

Back