MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the two couldn't reach an agreement that would even allow Sly to put a photo of Apollo in Rocky Balboa, so I don't see them working together on making a movie unless Carl's changed in the last few years, he's doing bud light commercials now so maybe he'd go for it, if Sly would still want to work with him.

Damn would I love to see them together again on the sequel. Kinda like a Rocky reunion with Dolph on set.

Weathers has become a greedy bastard that's for sure,he didn't allow Sly to use his face in Rocky Balboa,not even a photo of Apollo and Rocky from Rocky 1 on Paulie's night desk in Rocky Balboa,if you check the deleted scenes you'll see his face has been blurred,or was it the whole picture,i can't remember.
And if you can remember,there were footage from Rocky 3 and 4 right before the fight in Rocky balboa when they announced the fight is about to start,can you recall any footage from Rocky 1 or 2?
Money is what ruined it,and it's too bad for him as his part in the Rocky movies is the best that ever happened to him.

There were some problems with the Toy Company JAKKS that made a series of Rocky figures as well,they allready got his approval of doing it but he gave them a hard time afterwards because he didn't like the face on his figure from the first series.

JCVD did a smart thing imo,the character he was offered was just terrible,no development in the character at all.

What did we learn from him in the movie,he was smaller,he needed money for his family which he didn't have...OOOOK,where did Sly wanna go with all of that crap?Would be better off without that character imo.

His fists did the rest through the movie.

As far as anyone returning from the first Expendables, I really only care about Statham coming back, and perhaps Rourke, everyone else can be replaced with new guys and you wouldn't miss them.

As far as anyone returning from the first Expendables, I really only care about Statham coming back, and perhaps Rourke, everyone else can be replaced with new guys and you wouldn't miss them.

I only want to see Arnie's team. Sly and Willis can make cameos this time around, but the other characters just aren't needed. Everything that needed to be said the first time around was.

Barney's shipped, due Monday

Barney_Bday_thumb.jpg

Dolph Lundgren would be back too,there is no way that Sly would exclude him,and as a Randy Couture fan i would love to see him again.Don't care about Terry or Jet Li.

Back