MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@luka: I also saw these pics @ OSW. Thank you for producing these high quality shots bro..it really makes the figure look even great! Welcome to SSF btw! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here! Cheers!

Re: Hot Toys - Expendables Stallone (photo review)

Its not a rule so much as a preferance on the board to minimise threads for items that likely already have threads, like any HT figure always does. Just for future referance but no harm done, as you can see its already been merged. Your pics were definitely worth seeing though and I'm fairly certain I've seen pics of yours on here before. They show off the figures really well.

Thank you a-dev, I just wondering how hard it could be to find something in so many pages... but since it's the way it is, I'll follow.:lol

Re: Hot Toys - Expendables Stallone (photo review)

Not to derail this thread, but while we're on this topic I have just a quick question: why is it that something like Luka's thread is a problem of sorts and merged into an existing thread while at the same time no one seems to see a problem with mwctoys.com creating an individual topic to announce each and every review? I don't have any real issue with either myself, I like mwctoys.com, I just never understood why people find issue with one but not the other? It's always seemed strange to me and I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something?
Thanks, I do hope there's a review section apart from official pictures. =)

just got this figure yesterday. apart from the flimsy HK416, this is one helluva figure... already a contender for my personal best likeness vote...
Yes, I wasn't so sure the likeness until it's on my hand!

Great to see you here Luka, I've always enjoyed looking at your pics. It's awesome as well :) Really tempting me to get Barney Ross as well :rotfl
Thank you very much!

I always thought Michael should post his review thread in the reviews section and make a post in the product thread announcing his review with a link to the thread. Then again he might be considered a VIP with certain privileges, so who knows? :huh
I don't know.:lol

Hi Luka, nice to see you on here as well as OSW!

This guy is quick to get products, like 'OMG'. Plus his photos are ace!

Awesome Luka!!! Love every photo.. I commented on your thread also in OSW (LoneWolf26 of OSW).. This one looks like it is in 1:1 scale!!!! :clap

5403636565_4974ed7412_b.jpg

Weathers has become a greedy bastard that's for sure,he didn't allow Sly to use his face in Rocky Balboa,not even a photo of Apollo and Rocky from Rocky 1 on Paulie's night desk in Rocky Balboa,if you check the deleted scenes you'll see his face has been blurred,or was it the whole picture,i can't remember.
And if you can remember,there were footage from Rocky 3 and 4 right before the fight in Rocky balboa when they announced the fight is about to start,can you recall any footage from Rocky 1 or 2?
Money is what ruined it,and it's too bad for him as his part in the Rocky movies is the best that ever happened to him.

Watched Expendables again last night. It seems almost like Cruz's role was a "haha" to Weathers. The role would've been perfect for him, but given the BS he pulled with Balboa, I completely understand why Sly would intentionally not consider him.

I always wondered how much Carl Weathers wanted for his image rights in Rocky Balboa? It's not like he was going too actually have too take days and weeks of his time too act in the film, it's just flashbacks and still shots from the previous films. Sad, because the Apollo character is a huge part of the Rocky universe.

I always wondered how much Carl Weathers wanted for his image rights in Rocky Balboa? It's not like he was going too actually have too take days and weeks of his time too act in the film, it's just flashbacks and still shots from the previous films. Sad, because the Apollo character is a huge part of the Rocky universe.

Yeah its not he was gona have to do any new scenes. To me it would've been free money for him, not like he's doing much else besides those Bud Light playbook commercials :lol

Finally watched this movie last night. It was a lot of fun to watch a straight up action flick again. Seems like now'a days films try to be something more than they are but The Expendables was a definite throw back. Very cool.

Back