MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, couldn't wait a couple of days. We happened to have some bleach so i went ahead and bleached them. Came out great. Still drying, so I haven't put him back together but it already looks LOADS better. thanks for all the advice guys, it made a great piece even better.

robbiethepainter-very cool of you for the encouragement and to offer replacement for all of us that were/are a little worried about doing this.

Awesome man! Post some shots when he's all back together.
No worries. Its so easy, I never worry about. Besides what am going to do with a second jumper. If I would have know how easy, wouldn't have worried about getting a replacement.

Other then the occasional ******, this sight has got some cool people. If I can help a brother/sister out, I'm going to.

Yeah this is definitely a cool place. My jumpsuit didn't turn out as orange as some of the others, but it's more of an orange/brown. I don't know if it was old bleach or what, but I am still happy with it. I really just wanted to be able to see the charred edges on the burnt away parts. i may try again to prange it up a little more.

Yeah this is definitely a cool place. My jumpsuit didn't turn out as orange as some of the others, but it's more of an orange/brown. I don't know if it was old bleach or what, but I am still happy with it. I really just wanted to be able to see the charred edges on the burnt away parts. i may try again to prange it up a little more.

I noticed the same on mine. The first jumpsuit that I bleached was more of a orange/brown color, but the second one I did turned out to be more of the orange color. I was wondering if it had to do more with the fabic. Since one seemed to be more dirty than the other. I believe I left them in the bleach solution about the same time. Both of the jumpsuits still look good though.

i just got him, man, this figure is soo cool! photo cant do him justice, u have to see it by ur own eye!

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

I noticed the same on mine. The first jumpsuit that I bleached was more of a orange/brown color, but the second one I did turned out to be more of the orange color. I was wondering if it had to do more with the fabic. Since one seemed to be more dirty than the other. I believe I left them in the bleach solution about the same time. Both of the jumpsuits still look good though.

the more dry mine got, the more orange it turned. It still has a slight brown shade to it, but I'm happy with it the way it is.

And to anyone not sure of this figure. I wan't either until I saw it in person. It is incredible.

I believe no one has posted the pants together (as a comparison).... to show the bleaching effect

rob... It was easy... I would think bleach concentration and timing is not of importance... So long as the pants turns red, just remove it, wash/rinse and dry it.
spants.jpg

Last edited:
There is this store that is by where I work that has Whiplash and I always am debating getting him. But I think the time will be soon. Plus money is a factor :(

just got him here at work freaking awesome figure :rock :rock

cannot wait to go home and display him but so excited i have to share pre-display pics

1-2.jpg

photo.jpg

now i wasnt going to mess with the pants since it didnt bother me when HT released the official pics but seeing everybody else doing it makes me want to do it but im afraid to mess them up as i have never done any customizing before.

Back