MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with CG, Stark looks different for the majority of the film in 1 versus 3. That may be the only scene in the entire film he look similar. :lol

As I won't be displaying this with the faceplate up the headsculpt doesn't bother me... and hey, reusing keeps costs down which equals to us saving money...

Agree with CG, Stark looks different for the majority of the film in 1 versus 3. That may be the only scene in the entire film he look similar. :lol
Pretty much. I mean, there's a 5 year difference between the films. :lol Also the hair style...

Thanks bf! Looks good, will be cool to have it with a metal helmet ( the helmet better be diecast)

This was posted on OSR today:

fk1.jpg

I'm not interested in the head sculpts of Stark myself, I have my Tony Stark figure & that's all I need..., everything else is just about the suits themselves. :)

You can kinda see the holes that they plug into. The chest plates have never been a problem before, have they? I only have the 7 and 42 w/ removable chest plates and they haven't given me any problems, always solid.

It would've been cool if they added lights under his feet, like the legendary scale. Is the helmet different from the Mk7? If not so much, it gives me the option of swapping heads, although the eye slits on this one are looking a little similar to the 7's so I'm a bit worried about that.

Agreed with CollectorGuy- something just looks off.

Might be the musem pose but something just doesn't add up- clearly a proto.

Back