MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
between this and mk42, which do you guys like more?

Mk3, not even a debate for me. This one's gonna be less articulated but I never found the 42 to be a strong design and the HT figure looks too skinny for my taste.

between this and mk42, which do you guys like more?

Mk III is the classic design, the first cinematic interpretation of the classic Iron Man suit. Mk XLII is the designers trying to keep coming up with something new, something we hadn't seen before.

I like them both, but if you're only going to have one in your collection, MkIII has to be the choice.

Mk III is the classic design, the first cinematic interpretation of the classic Iron Man suit. Mk XLII is the designers trying to keep coming up with something new, something we hadn't seen before.

I like them both, but if you're only going to have one in your collection, MkIII has to be the choice.

thank you. that's what I needed

Diecast ironman figures are the new hot item, I certainly get the appeal of them, the extra weight, the better articulation and the feel of cold metal will surly give it a more authentic feel. However what's most important is to me up front is do I like the armor itself, if I do I'll take it anyway it comes weather its plastic or diecast, most people will opt for diecast if given the choice, but it looks like only iconic versions will get that treatment.

Back