MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully I stored my FX's without batteries, I have Vaders, Anakins and Windus

Took batteries out and luckily no corrosion. I have Vader and Anakin as well. The Vader one I checked had another problem though. The rubber on the hilt was all oily. Any idea what causes that?

Took batteries out and luckily no corrosion. I have Vader and Anakin as well. The Vader one I checked had another problem though. The rubber on the hilt was all oily. Any idea what causes that?

I had that on a shelf up high, when I took it down after a while the rubber was oily and greasy, I don't know why that is but its very annoying.

10553844_675722015829743_8138571528927992404_o.jpg

^ Looks like a winner to me! :hi5: Only thing I'm holding my breath on is the torso articulation on the final product.

I wonder when they'll show the new Tony head? It'd suck if it wound up being the same one we've seen for the past 5 releases after that blurry photo.:lol

How could you look at Bones when this beauty was on screen :nana:
This looks great, so glad I pre-ordered it :yess::love

I had that on a shelf up high, when I took it down after a while the rubber was oily and greasy, I don't know why that is but its very annoying.
The rubber on mine was sticky, like tar is on a hot day. No idea why as it's been sitting in the box all this time. Sucks about the corrosion, it's useless now.

So what are the chances we get a Mark I 3.0 diecast version? lol

I'd say the chances are pretty good, but probably only after Mark IV through Mark VII.

The way Hot Toys is going, Mark I 3.0 would probably come with a bunch of accessories that would allow you to recreate his cave workspace. Of course, that'll bump up the price to $500.

I'd say the chances are pretty good, but probably only after Mark IV through Mark VII.

The way Hot Toys is going, Mark I 3.0 would probably come with a bunch of accessories that would allow you to recreate his cave workspace. Of course, that'll bump up the price to $500.
Good point. I could totally see either a full set like that, or just the figure with a big accessory pack, sold separately. For sure they will milk that opportunity.

Back