Minor info on future comiquettes from AH & Cho.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draekus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I spoke with Adam Hughes and Frank Cho at Megacon (Orlando) this weekend. Didn't get too much info but here's what they each said regarding future comiquettes...

Adam Hughes: I asked if he was working on any more marvel female Comiquettes. His answer was: "Oh YEAH, more coming down the line". But he could not say which characters or when they were coming. Again, not specific info, but at least it's a temporary confirmation that the (Marvel) line will continue.

Frank Cho: Cho confirmed that delays with his comiquette line were to due to "artist block". Basically he's made several designs which SS think are good. However, HE doesn't feel the designs he's made so far are good enough. He says until he feels good about a design he won't give SS the green light to produce a comiquette. He's not sure when he'll give the design another go, but he knows the fans are eagerly awaiting a Cho comiquette.

I have forgotten about the Cho line....anything about the Brooks line? I'm much more interested in that line than even the AH! line at this point.

I spoke with Adam Hughes and Frank Cho at Megacon (Orlando) this weekend. Didn't get too much info but here's what they each said regarding future comiquettes...

Adam Hughes: I asked if he was working on any more marvel female Comiquettes. His answer was: "Oh YEAH, more coming down the line". But he could not say which characters or when they were coming. Again, not specific info, but at least it's a temporary confirmation that the (Marvel) line will continue.

Frank Cho: Cho confirmed that delays with his comiquette line were to due to "artist block". Basically he's made several designs which SS think are good. However, HE doesn't feel the designs he's made so far are good enough. He says until he feels good about a design he won't give SS the green light to produce a comiquette. He's not sure when he'll give the design another go, but he knows the fans are eagerly awaiting a Cho comiquette.

So, did you ask him about why is Mystique missing from his deviant page?.....I kid.

;)

So, did you ask him about why is Mystique missing from his deviant page?.....I kid.
;)

Nope, but he did say he was going to be updating his deviant page soon. Also, his manager said she's finally going to update his official website. That should be done in the next few weeks. (Hopefully this is true since it hasn't been updated in two years.)

AH Baroness, make it happen !!!

Baroness_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Back