1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have the posters I collected in the 80's and 90's in frames and that one is up on my wall still.

Yes Sir that is a complete classic. I still have all of the posters I collected in frames and that one is always on my wall. I rotate all of posters every few month because I have too many to hang at once.
That's a badass set up!

Zeck was always a favorite artist for me. Captain America and Punisher were 2 I thought he was the best at capturing. I forgot Wolverine was 50 this year to. And the Uzi and the m-16 made for the 80's being action packed.

For me too Zeck is by far the definitive Punisher artist. I have the original Punisher mini and others as well as the 1st awesome B&W Portfolio. And many of the comics he did artwork on, even just some covers. Love his art. I had a nice copy of Amazing #129, but sold it back in '90 when I graduated High School to buy a motorcycle (Kawasaki Ninja). Along with a bunch of other gems I'm shamed to say and regret when I think about they're values today. In particular a mint copy of FF#48, a 1st print of TMNT #1, Incredible Hulk #181, Iron Man #1.... :confused:

Instead of a used motorcycle back then, with their current values I could've bought a brand new car today.. :slap
Like I said gentleman….. Z E C K is god 😎 This mini series skyrocketed The Punisher to my number 1 spot over Sgt. Rock, Bats, Wolverine, Spidey, Sup, etc….
And don’t think about the comics you sold Loki cause we’re all in the same boat. I could name some that I sold back in the day too 🤢 best to not think about it ☝️

For me too Zeck is by far the definitive Punisher artist. I have the original Punisher mini and others as well as the 1st awesome B&W Portfolio. And many of the comics he did artwork on, even just some covers. Love his art. I had a nice copy of Amazing #129, but sold it back in '90 when I graduated High School to buy a motorcycle (Kawasaki Ninja). Along with a bunch of other gems I'm shamed to say and regret when I think about they're values today. In particular a mint copy of FF#48, a 1st print of TMNT #1, Incredible Hulk #181, Iron Man #1.... :confused:

Instead of a used motorcycle back then, with their current values I could've bought a brand new car today.. :slap
That has happened to us all buddy. I kept some gems when streamlining and all of my posters and portfolios as well.

Back