Minimates Collectors Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
To start things off, I had a good set of Marvel Minimates from years back that were given to me for a birthday. No space = storage, and by now the little accessories are prob long gone now.

Recently I saw the Universal Monsters Mates and decided to pick up the Wolfman set, and then eventually the whole series. Later on I got Peter Venkman and a E. Terror Dog, would still love to get the brothers from series 3 though (loved them in the movie back then). Then I went ahead and purchased 3 packs of the new FF series, ended up with Fantastic/Doom, Torch/Thing, and Sue/Mole Man, no interest in the 4th set.

So here goes a quick look at the collection so far, and of course post yours if you all have any.

100_3090.jpg

Transforming Wolfman using his 3 figures.
wolftran.jpg

100_3097.jpg

Picked these up today at work, there are 2 firemen sets also available.

100_3098.jpg

Last edited:
Minimates are great.

I have a decent sized minimate collection. I have all of the Batman sets (C3 and regular minimates), Lord of the Rings, a few Marvel (Like Spider-Man, Green Goblin etc.) and tons of Terminator.

I've only taken pictures of my Terminator mates so far. If I get a chance, I'll post more pictures of what I have.

006-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Always thought these were stupid until I bought a pack. Theyre tiny, I wouldn't want a ton of them laying around but they are pretty cool for a computer desk or office.

sfa.jpg

PICT0404-1.jpg

I got all the Hulk Variations ever release on my computer desk at work...About 15 of them...love them.

I love minimates and I used to have a huge Marvel collection but they are literally plastic crack. it's addiction! I don't collect them anymore but I still love em though. Great pics guys!

Agreed! I've been addicted to Minimates for several years now. They're cheap enough and small enough to easily collect. Only problem I have is sometimes the accessories don't fit nicely into the mini hands and keep falling off. Plus they're easy to lose because they're so small. Sucks having to buy a whole new set sometimes just to replace one small important part. I was at the New York Comic Con earlier this month and the New Mutants and Age of Apocalypse sets they had there are amazing. I don't care too much for reissues so it's always nice to get a fresh set of new characters. Enough Spideys and Wolverines!!!

The new halo minimates are out. I have 1 set plus the warthog coming to me for christmas, and then I bought myself an extra soldier 2 pack with active camo spartan.

100_3196.jpg

To start things off, I had a good set of Marvel Minimates from years back that were given to me for a birthday. No space = storage, and by now the little accessories are prob long gone now.

Recently I saw the Universal Monsters Mates and decided to pick up the Wolfman set, and then eventually the whole series. Later on I got Peter Venkman and a E. Terror Dog, would still love to get the brothers from series 3 though (loved them in the movie back then). Then I went ahead and purchased 3 packs of the new FF series, ended up with Fantastic/Doom, Torch/Thing, and Sue/Mole Man, no interest in the 4th set.

So here goes a quick look at the collection so far, and of course post yours if you all have any.

Transforming Wolfman using his 3 figures.
wolftran.jpg

Cool transformation.

Minimates are still my first collecting love, though Hot Toys is a very close second. My collection is pretty big. Here is a chunk I had on display in my previous house:

DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2371-1.jpg

Did you get the gamma irradiated TRU exclusive? Recently released with Hulkbuster Iron Man.

https://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=985&n=Gamma+Hulk

Wow, that Galactus is huge. Must be a collector item now. I haven't seen one on ebay yet.

And I got the IM Hulkbuster pack with gamma Hulk too. Got some other Hulks but eventually I'll get the Hulk with Banner pack. Don't feel like collecting all the Hulk variation but I do have WWH, Skaar, Red Hulk, She-Hulk. Loose Wolverine too. Got a Rogue/Beast package. Got a loose Gambit...man Gambit is expensive, on ebay, for a minimates. Good thing I got a good deal.

Last edited:
Back