Millennium Falcon coffee table.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only the begin. I have not found time yet but I will make a MDF shelf and route tracks to install acrylic side panels. Actually the idea ain't mine but is from FigureFreak and I started a thread for him in the show your shelf subsection that discusses displays. I add link later but on the phone right now

:borg:

Here is the link:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91065

Last edited:
i have one....here's a pic.

And here is mine :D
mf6m.jpg

mf7.jpg

:drool Stunning!

i have one....here's a pic.

Btw in all my parading I forgot to give credit where cred is deserved. Your setup is very nice as well. That Glasstop must be a two-man job to lift up and not move an inch!

The abstract coffee table one is quite a nice piece too.

Last edited:
Wow.... you really take your collections to a hole new level... i really want something like these on my house now!!! :clap:clap

Btw in all my parading I forgot to give credit where cred is deserved. Your setup is very nice as well. That Glasstop must be a two-man job to lift up and not move an inch!

The abstract coffee table one is quite a nice piece too.

thanks geil! i love your lighting for the table, how did you manage todo that? my table is one heavy mugfug, but the carpenters did a good job by making the bottom half of the table a drawer. so the whole bottom part slides out, no need to mess with the glasstop. :clap

thanks geil! i love your lighting for the table, how did you manage todo that? my table is one heavy mugfug, but the carpenters did a good job by making the bottom half of the table a drawer. so the whole bottom part slides out, no need to mess with the glasstop. :clap

ohhhhhhhh that is sick!!!!!
the lights were just temporary mobile CF lights. going to use Ikea Dioders just like FigureFreak did with his Tumbler setup here. should work nicely for you as well

btw .... OMG you have another Falcon besides the sofa too???? is that MR as well??????

I've been speaking with the guys at R-9 and it looks like this is a one off at the moment with the possibility of a limited run at a later date, I'm trying to get this for my collection focus. :)

ohhhhhhhh that is sick!!!!!
the lights were just temporary mobile CF lights. going to use Ikea Dioders just like FigureFreak did with his Tumbler setup here. should work nicely for you as well

btw .... OMG you have another Falcon besides the sofa too???? is that MR as well??????

wow, ive never seen that post. that tumbler and bat pod display is perfect...his lights are LED but i didn't quite see any electrical cables?

the one in the corner is the hasbro super sized falcon. a great piece in its own right...

He used the ikea dioder strip LEDs and taped the wires coming off the table to the floor. I am on carpet so I may make a hole in it and feed wires through.
That is the Hasbro MF??? I was so tempted to getting it but at the time spending $100 on a toy just was not something I would ..... Those were the days :lol I never rallied it was that big!!! Damn might have to hunt down one at reasonable price afterall ..... No Jeff don't do it, no more space!!!....

He used the ikea dioder strip LEDs and taped the wires coming off the table to the floor. I am on carpet so I may make a hole in it and feed wires through.
That is the Hasbro MF??? I was so tempted to getting it but at the time spending $100 on a toy just was not something I would ..... Those were the days :lol I never rallied it was that big!!! Damn might have to hunt down one at reasonable price afterall ..... No Jeff don't do it, no more space!!!....

haha, i know how that tug of war goes geil....all too well. i always seem to give in though, always come up with an excuse of why i need a certain piece. the Hasbro falcon is really big bro, its about the size of the base of the MR falcon, (Yikes!). very detailed and everything opens up with sound effect functions. pretty cool stuff, i highly recommend one.

oh dang and this forum and ppl like you are making sure I win/loose in this war :lol damn and to think that I almost bought it :'(

here's a photo of the bottom half open...and another of my side table.:yess:

p.s. which falcon is that on your other post? the smaller one that was on the table top above the MR.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Oh nice more MFs :D. Sooooo much MF love!!!! You are my kin of freak !
That one is the Finemolds 1/72 MF which you seem to have as well :lol. I got one that was prefinished by FM that was the same as the one SSF was selling but directly from Japan and much cheaper. Also got the model kit from the recent release when someday I dare to try myself :p. And there I thought I was the crazy one :lol
Oh that coffee table is sweet!!!! Very classy setup overall for sure!!!

Sorry guys, i thought i'd give this a bump as my table gets delivered on Tuesday and i'm pretty excited. Apparently, the guys at R-9 have lowered it by 3 inches so it looks a little sleeker.

Naturally i will be taking plenty of photos. :)

Well, it's finally here and i have to say that i think she looks amazing. Bear in mind that this is no model, but a working piece of art. (there are close up photos on my blog here.) I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think of it. (It's rather odd, but i'm actually quite nervous. :) )

What a piece of junk!!

j/k ;)

Looks great. And being so stylized, it goes perfectly with the simple glass table. An elegant display. Love it!! :clap

Back