Milla-Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 custom clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I've got you on the list. be sure to checkout the link on the head sculpts, as WST has posted some new info about the head scuplts and accessories Chris has agreed to do. As always I will post any new info I get. Thanks :D Saya

I'd be in for an RE3 depending on final price, possibly interested in an RE1 as well if I like how the Chris Howes Milla turns out.

Hello everyone, just wanted to give you an update on the clothes. Blindvoyeur has relayed to me that he won't have any prototypes ready until Chris posts some pictures of the milla head sculpts. But not to worry, Blindv. works quickly once things are set in motion. Everyone will get there clothes and they will look great.He has other projects in the works right now but has not forgot about this one. We all know it's worth the wait! Thank you all for you're patience and just remember Chris, Blindv. and Kuato are working hard to make this a fantastic custom for all of us. :D saya

Are we able to send the cash to Blind V yet? I kinda like to have things payed for in advance to at least cover some of his cost for materials & time

I appreciate that. However I never like to accept payments up front esp in situations like this. I really have now idea what the status of these heads (or any of the others except for the first Summer Glau one for that matter) I would hate for something to fall through or get delayed or whatever and people be left getting outfits with no heads or it dragging out for long periods of time. As I relayed to Saya, I work on my things pretty fast and don't really plan on starting these until we see some progress pics or something so I can get some kind of time frame. I have several projects going on at the moment and if these heads are going to take 4-6 months like the SG one I have plenty of time to get to them.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan
Thanks, appreciate the honest response. Look forward to any message regarding when payment can be sent to you. Don't need to see any pix, if your other stuff is anything to go by, sure I'll be impressed. I know I could never do it. You must have the hands of a surgeon to do that kind of fine detail.

Thanks again
Joey (knucklefunger)

where the hell do you get the head from? didn't ada chan do it or something? I'd get one if the clothes were available.

I'd go with R1 clothes.

Last edited:
oh sweet,then I'll probably join! Dude,I'm not brown nosing but you're the man,you haven't disapointed me yet with a sculpt.

I do try, my friend! :D

I may not be whipping them out as quickly as some people think I should be, but I'm keeping the quality as high as I can. I don't want to sound boastful, but I like to think that you won't be able to find a higher quality custom head sculpt anywhere at any price. At least that's the goal towards which I strive! :angelsmil

I do try, my friend! :D

I may not be whipping them out as quickly as some people think I should be, but I'm keeping the quality as high as I can. I don't want to sound boastful, but I like to think that you won't be able to find a higher quality custom head sculpt anywhere at any price. At least that's the goal towards which I strive! :angelsmil

yeah,man,I'd rather a head take a long time and be done right than get one fast and have it not so great looking. I've been waiting on my Cameron for a long while but you won't hear me rush you,you gotta do what you gotta do. And you do have great prices,especially with your quality.

Back