Milla-Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 custom clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still around and kicking :lol I wasn't ignoring this project at all but I did let it slide and take on other projects because at the time I had no idea when (or if) Chris was going to get to the heads. I fully understand wanting to get your customs finished esp since Spenser jumped in and did a great head for us. Nobody is going to hurt my feelings or renig on anything. I do still plan to do these at least for my own figures but it will take me a little bit to get caught back up. So either way I am happy.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan and I know what you mean. :) There are still a lot who are waiting on the hs and will need the clothes still, and I am one of them as I have signed on for all three figures. We are still going to need your services in the clothes department for sure. Im glad to hear you are still kickin' :D :lol I know you have been really busy and am happy for it, for selfish reasons :D Everyone who has signed on for the clothes has remained on the list so there is still a big demand for this custom. Hopefully we will get some news from Chris soon.

Last edited:
Oh, my mistake!
Since I'd asked about the Ada sculpt I thought the pic was of one of hers... :lol

Well, then it's off to Spenser I guess! :D

Yeah it's Spenser's, it's a great sculpt too,man you gotta get one.

And like I said before, I'm not going anywhere. I joined the comission so I'm sticking to my word. I'm in on this and will stick it out with everyone who's going to get these clothes. :D Gives me time to work on other things in the meantime anyway :lol

Well I can thoroughly recommend the RE1 Harue clothing set that IKE-CON commissioned - the deal he's got up is alot less than I paid for mine and I wasn't unhappy with what I paid. IKE is a great seller - I've bought heaps of stuff (mainly from the Triad forum and ebay) off him and he's also helped me out with a few other items for virtually free (I really need to take finish up my final battle Equilibrium Bale) - great guy to deal with.

I'm sure Ryan is also great (and theres some stuff I want off him in the future ;-)) but the Harue stuff won't be available in the future so if you're sitting on the fence I'd grab it now. Worst case you can always resell it on ebay later - I doubt you'll lose money on it.

To bad some of the outfits never got made just
because of the sculpt debacle. I would like to have
gotten my hands on a well made RE2 outfit....:(

Back