Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize Howes stole money from a bunch of people on this board and others, right?
So, no, I don't think you can have a painted version from UV... not from Howes at least.

I see that WST has been posting regularly on the board. If he actually is a theft (he got my money) why isn't he banned and blacklisted or something?

I see that WST has been posting regularly on the board. If he actually is a theft (he got my money) why isn't he banned and blacklisted or something?

Because I am not Chris Howes. :angelsmil Chris Howes IS banned. I merely started a few of the earliest commissions and paid him all of the money collected to hire him to make the heads, which according to him would be a month or two turn-around. In the end he accepted dozens of other commissions, took the money, and ran--- on here and on other boards as well. :(

WST in an honest & descent guy. Chis Howes is the one that has all the cash. I trust WST implicitly.

I was looking for something in the for sale section and found this.....

Man, people were trying to get a Milla sculpt 4 years ago and got ripped off. I didn't read all of it but this had to suck.

Back