Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody wanna try to drum up some interest in some custom boots for the RE1 and RE3 Milla costumes? I was gonna make them myself but Im not sure how well theyll come out. Maybe Sovereign Studios, anybody else on the board make footwear?

Sadly the other projects ahead of this one seem to be at a stand still at the moment as well.

Uhm, I think you might have to wait quite a while to get one.
Howes' work seems to be somewhat backlogged right now. Just take a look around other Howes commission threads before getting your hopes up for this one.
Not saying it won't happen, just saying that you should get ready for a long wait if things continue in the same trend.
Of course, maybe Chris has already started working on this and gives us a surprise in a couple of weeks, but caution and patience is the name of the game right now.

Uhm, I think you might have to wait quite a while to get one.
Howes' work seems to be somewhat backlogged right now. Just take a look around other Howes commission threads before getting your hopes up for this one.
Not saying it won't happen, just saying that you should get ready for a long wait if things continue in the same trend.
Of course, maybe Chris has already started working on this and gives us a surprise in a couple of weeks, but caution and patience is the name of the game right now.

Yea I doubt he has started work because I don't think he even started collecting money for this yet and I would be weary of this until like you said, the other threads start to calm down and people start getting WIP shots and updates.

Yea I doubt he has started work because I don't think he even started collecting money for this yet and I would be weary of this until like you said, the other threads start to calm down and people start getting WIP shots and updates.

Just so you all know, Chris actually asked to be paid for the bald Milla up front a few months ago (since the bald version will be the basis for all of the other variations after) so he could begin work on her for us. I paid, even though he still needed to begin the two Doctor Who heads and Ray from Ghostbusters for me, which had been paid for MONTHS before her, so consider her PART of the que paid for and awaiting an unveiling. Because of that, she may very well be in the upcoming batch of things Chris is working on right now. Fingers crossed my amigos.

Also, because some have written me, all of the money I have collected for the Milla commissions I have marked on the first page. I know Chris has been taking Milla payments too, but we have had no communication about those yet because he's been so busy so that's why if you've paid him it's not on the my first pages main list.
-Rick :)

Just so you all know, Chris actually asked to be paid for the bald Milla up front a few months ago (since the bald version will be the basis for all of the other variations after) so he could begin work on her for us. I paid, even though he still needed to begin the two Doctor Who heads and Ray from Ghostbusters for me, which had been paid for MONTHS before her, so consider her PART of the que paid for and awaiting an unveiling. Because of that, she may very well be in the upcoming batch of things Chris is working on right now. Fingers crossed my amigos.

Also, because some have written me, all of the money I have collected for the Milla commissions I have marked on the first page. I know Chris has been taking Milla payments too, but we have had no communication about those yet because he's been so busy so that's why if you've paid him it's not on the my first pages main list.

Alright so you are just taking money for the bald version then? That is probably why I haven't been paying attention since I am not getting a bald version. :)

Alright so you are just taking money for the bald version then? That is probably why I haven't been paying attention since I am not getting a bald version. :)

We were taking money for all versions ahead of time to get the money to hire Chris to start each one. Considering his backed-up situation, I don't really see a point to that now till the bald version is at least done, but it's never any problem just to add someone to the "interested" list for any versions, just to have your name on there.

We were taking money for all versions ahead of time to get the money to hire Chris to start each one. Considering his backed-up situation, I don't really see a point to that now till the bald version is at least done, but it's never any problem just to add someone to the "interested" list for any versions, just to have your name on there.

Wow, I clearly missed that then. I had no clue you were taking money for the other heads.

Yea I would agree with you that it makes no sense now to take money, might as well wait and see where the cards fall.

I would also be interested in the Ultravioler HS.... Waiting for other orders to be fullfilled before I send out more money.....

Welp in the light of everything that has been happening, I am requesting off this commission. I apologize but things have been pretty crazy lately. Maybe I will just get a Spencer Re 1 head.

Anybody want the Milla sculpt I have? I still have about 4 of these because some people didnt get back to me. A few people here should have painted pics.

DSC03052.jpg

I'll have to drag mine out - its painted up by Josh Small and he did a great job. I'm really waiting for the Brothers Production Alice Zombie Killer to ship as I'm going to swap that in.

On other Alice news - I managed to snack one of Louie Tran's RE1 alice heads - just needs the hair repainted but its looking pretty sweet on a Triad Soldier Story female body with IKE-CON's Harue outfit and weapons. Will be upgrade to an EVA when they come out.

Also got my eye on one of Louie's RE2 milla's to complete the set.

I would like to request off this commission aswell for the time being, i'm already into Chris for $100 since Dec last year. So would like to see some of the one's i've paid for before entering into any others.

So this never happened?
I was hoping this will still get done.

Always interested in seeing a good Milla sculpt.
Guess this was one that was suspect??

Back