Milla-Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 custom clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blind Voyeur has agreed to do this comission for Milla-Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 custom clothes (If your not familar with his work, check out his thread. He's amazing!)The rough cost is about $45.00-$50.00 These are the pictures that the clothes are based on from the movies. If you are Interested just post and I'll add you're name to the one's you want.

Link to head sculpt comission for milla:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41621&page=18

Here is the picture for Resedent Evil 1 clothes
millaResident20Evil1.jpg

People wanting clothes for Res.1:

Deckard
Sentiram6
darckchylde80
small studios
MwNN
cryoguns
madmaninsane (x2)
toyadventurer
Morbach
Somethingsexy

Resident Evil 2 clothes:
resident2-9.jpg

The list of people wanting the custom clothes Res 2:

Saya
William Shatner Toupee
Toyadventurer
Viper12383
abake
elvis1976
darkchylde80
S-Ramos
Knucklefinger
Nils (osw)
Seniram6
S-Ramos
Sniper33
LordAzrael
menlojames
Astro13zombie
somethingsexy
Hollis DZC

Resident Evil 3 clothes:
res3.jpg

People wanting clothes for res. 3:

Dirtydale
Elvis1976
darkchyde80
Saya
S-Ramos
MwNN
menlojames
cryoguns
toyadventurer
somethingsexy
LordAzreal
Nils

Blind Voyeur isn't collecting payment yet. If you want in just post, and I'll add you to the list. I will update this thread with any new info. I get. :D Saya

Last edited:
Re: Custom Clothes for Resident Evil 2 Milla

Maybe while your at it, we who ordered a V1 head maybe able to get something like this?

Milla20Jovovich20Resident20Evil.jpg

Milla20Jovovich20Resident20Evil20Re.jpg

I'd be up for RE1 gear aswell! Nice one Saya, thanks for setting this up. :D

I agree. I will do the RE1 and 2 outfits. I personally like the RE1 look better but both will be fun.

Thanks,
Ryan

I agree. I will do the RE1 and 2 outfits. I personally like the RE1 look better but both will be fun.

Thanks,
Ryan

Awesome, if Chris' head is compatible with the Triad bodies, then Boots souldn't be a problem for us either.

So the set wouldn't include belts, straps and boots?
Anybody have any idea where that stuff could be acquired? Guns are relatively easy to get, so that doesn't worry me.

thanks Ryan, ok everyone, I'll update the list and add res 1 to it. :D

So the set wouldn't include belts, straps and boots?
Anybody have any idea where that stuff could be acquired? Guns are relatively easy to get, so that doesn't worry me.

there are people on ss forum that do custom holsters and stuff like that if you don't want to attempt it yourself. if that helps. :D Oh, thanks for the pic. Deckard.

Last edited:

BlindVoyeur you gotta do the Extinction outfit too! That coat is screaming for you to do it! Have you found a suitable material for the netting?

untitled.jpg

Matching left and right holsters are oddly very rare unless you want to settle for something cheap and crappy looking. Those particular holsters havent been made to my knowledge. Theyll have to be sculpted and casted or scratch built. Dont forget you guys need a shotgun sheath too. Also the BBI figure "Carlos" comes with an MP5K rig, but maybe someone can do these for us.

Saya put me down for a RE1 outfit to please.

What did I do to all these coats that keep making them scream at me. :lol

I'm interested to see how this Mila custom turns out although admittingly I hate the RE movies.

BlindVoyeur you gotta do the Extinction outfit too! That coat is screaming for you to do it! Have you found a suitable material for the netting?

Matching left and right holsters are oddly very rare unless you want to settle for something cheap and crappy looking. Those particular holsters havent been made to my knowledge. Theyll have to be sculpted and casted or scratch built.

Saya put me down for a RE1 outfit to please.

Will do. By the way, I'm gonna have to custom make milla's holsters too. There just isn't anthing out there like it. But if you keep your eyes open you can find the materials to piece it together to make a custom holster.:D

Hey Ryan, didn't I tell ya It would snowball...:lol Now you got everyone wantin' one from all the res.:D can I say told you so?:lol Should I put up a pic. for res. 3? let me know.

I'd be down for all three. More so Extinction though since I've already got figures and clothing from CustomDawg for Resident Evil 1 and 2 Alice.

Back