Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkchylde 80, I had you down already from OSW. Did you mean a different head besides RE1? Otherwise, you're on! Elvis, gotcha added too. Wecome aboard both of you!
-Rick :)

Any idea on when this would be ready? My brother loves Milla and I want to get him one for Christmas. I found one else where but I don't 100% like it. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Any idea on when this would be ready? My brother loves Milla and I want to get him one for Christmas. I found one else where but I don't 100% like it. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Once Chris' dayjob lightens up Chris will be cranking on all of his commissions, and let me tell ya, the boy can do a lot at once, but that's not going to be untill after Christmas, unfortunately.
-Rick

I'll send you a PM with the Paypal. I'm collecting the payments for Milla. :)
-Rick

Are these the payments for the RE1 Alice only? Or will Chris be making one sculpt and modifying them to fit each version from the movie? Just wondering when I'll have to make payment because I signed up for a RE3 sculpt. Thanks!

Are these the payments for the RE1 Alice only? Or will Chris be making one sculpt and modifying them to fit each version from the movie? Just wondering when I'll have to make payment because I signed up for a RE3 sculpt. Thanks!

Chris believes in giving value hand-in-hand with giving quality, so each head will not be the same sculpt/expression with different hair. Each one will be a different expression to make it unique. :banana:banana:banana

PAYMENT
Right now we have enough people for the Bald Milla and the RE1 Milla to happen. Actually, we have SO many people for those, their prices have (temporarily) dropped from $35 to $25 if you pre-pay as part of a pre-cast special.

No need to pay for any other versions yet. They won't happen till we hit 10 people for them (at least). The good news is that RE3 is at 6 people, so I'm sure it will be making it to 10, as I'm sure RE2 will which is at seven.

Is there another version you want to be added to guys? Let me know!

BALD
The_Drizzle
Koipond x4
Spoongirl (prefers translucent)
*Ashton16
Mookeylama
HL2_Master (1-3 depending on price).
Sixtus_56
Badism
*gwaark x3
oobbuh (?)
*Thermal Scorpion x2 (OSW)
Warlords Keep x2 (OSW)
*Nils (OSW)
Phantom 11 (OSW)
Tengu Sniper x2 (OSW)
Talon 65 (painted) OSW
Giant Mecha (OSW)

FIFTH ELEMENT
Murder of Crows
Nils (OSW)
Regina

RESIDENT EVIL 1
*DirtyDale
Toyadventurer
HL2_Master
Badism
Murder of Crows
Ironman1188 (tentative)
Cryoguns
S-Ramos
*MwNN
Planetterra
*Madmaninsane x2
YoNoSe
*Thermal Scorpion x2 (OSW)
*Nils (OSW)
Darkchylde80 (OSW)
2088 (OSW)
The Great Shaggy (OSW)

RESIDENT EVIL II
HL2_Master
S-Ramos
Sniper33
Toyadventurer
YoNOSe
Nils (OSW)
Elvis1976

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION
Toyadventurer
Chapuchi
MwNN (preference)
DirtyDale (any besides RE1,)
HL2_Master
Elvis1976

ULTRA VIOLET
Nils (OSW)

Last edited:
Is prepaying the only way I can get one of these? Can I get them once they are finished?

Pre-paying is good because it pays the commissioning fee to hire Chris to sculpt it, but you always have the option to wait until it is done. You have until it's cast to get the discounted "pre-casting fee" for the two that qualify right now.

Payment sent Rick! Please confirm, thanks!
Daniel

Hey Daniel,
Payment recieved, thank you!

FYI to everyone, I mark them on the first page when payment is recieved, but I don't think it updates when "quoted" like I did above, so always make sure you check the front page. Just thought of that.

PAINTING
Just wanted to update so no one needs to read through 30 pages that Kuato has offered to paint the Milla heads for whomever needs it, but doesn't want to quote price or timeframe till the project is done and he sees what his workload is. He estimates the price will probably be the same as his Summer Glau paints, which will be paid to him when announced.

What's going on with the Milla sculpts?

So far, we have enough people on the list to produce the BALD and RE1 versions, and are only a few names shy away from his also producing a RE2 and RE:Extinction versions.

Chris was derailed from his custom work for a bit as his day job got busy, but now he's back on them and is finishing up some Doctor Who and Ghostbuster heads, and is going to proceed with his next commissions in order of those who've gotten their payments in to pay him.

So many people want the BALD and RE1 versions (we've topped 15!!!), their prices have dropped from $35 down to $25 a head as a temporary pre-cast special for people who pay now (the price goes back up once cast). At $25 a head we'll need 14 payments in per head for Chris to proceed (+ $5 for shipping).

He's made two "blank" starter heads to begin sculpting Milla for when they are in, so lets get those payments in gang! I believe Chris has a mental target date of having all his commissions done by very early next year, but will release a rough schedule soon. All these commissions you see on the boards are for wave one and two of commissions he is working on, and ought to be done by spring? He can work on multiple heads at once and is very fast. Milla is in "wave one".

Quick question, will this scuplt have a neck with it or will it just be the head?

I ask because this is the body that I plan on putting my Milla head on when it goes on sale in July.

1648.jpg

Hey, Triad lost their :) 's!!

I'd still like to see the sculpt before commiting. I definitely trust Chris and his work, but I don't have any Milla figures planned and it'd be something IO may get just to have for future figure options.

Back