Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you can correct the list. I am committed for a Alice 1, 2 and 3 if they have hair. Not sure on the bald only version.

Alright, gotcha updated, thanks!

We've got almost juuust enough people lined up wanting the RE1 head, like I mentioned earlier, so that should definitely be happening as well. We'll be officially accepting pre-payments for them now, just PM me for my Paypal. Price is $30 a head if you pre-pay before the head is sculpted, plus $5 shipping and handling. :chew:chew:chew

So people know the pecking order, Chris is finishing up his Terminator 2:SCC Summer (Cameron) Glau and Michael (Alfred) Caine from DARK KNIGHT now, then he'll be doing Ray Stantz from Ghostbusters and the Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who afterwards, concurrently.

He can actually juggle quite a few heads at once unless his day job kicks his ass and soaks up his time, which it has been lately otherwise he's be farther along. :whip:whip:whip

Milla should be up to bat after them as long as enough pre-payments are in to commisson her by then, so lets get going! :)

I think I've probably got the weirdest custom planned for my Milla. I've wanted a nice head of her for a while to make her into a space station security officer/cop.

I've got this display case I've been sloooowly working to turn into a 4 level, 1:6, sci-fi space station diorama.

The loose theme is that the station had been studying an array of hundreds of different alien creatures that had been mysteriously found in stasis during the excavation of a recently discovered abandoned alien complex. OF COURSE something goes wrong and something gets loose. I suppose I didn't need a back-story, but I'm a nerd. Each level is a different take on the situation.

So on one level I'll have Ripley, Hicks, and Bishop, having responded to an SOS, investigating and finding some stasis tubes filled with face huggers that had been excavated, with one jar broken, our heroes looking decidedly pissed off.

In other level, I'll have the Doctor and a companion from Doctor Who find a bloody lab, dead scientists, and a shattered giant stasis tube and a ceiling filled with webs.

On another level there will be a Predator hunting party with the Milla cop caught in the middle of their battle of them fighting giant spiders.

The lowest level is going to have some base personnel cocooned, surrounded by the giant alien spiders (LOTR spiders), who are battling some Aliens. Both are rather territorial, and they don't share their food.

I want my Deunan and Briareos from Appleseed in there somewhere as well.
I have too much story. I think I need another display case! :monkey2:monkey3

That sounds like quite the impressive display.

If Chris can do it (or if I can find someone else to) I'm going to try and get one of the heads with hair resculpted with a shorter more "military-ish" hair style so I can make a swat/special forces figure with Milla's head.

SOmething along the lines of this

That sounds like quite the impressive display.

If Chris can do it (or if I can find someone else to) I'm going to try and get one of the heads with hair resculpted with a shorter more "military-ish" hair style so I can make a swat/special forces figure with Milla's head.

SOmething along the lines of this

Very cool! Listen, short hair is pretty simple. You should be able do that yourself.

For customizing additions I want to be permanent I use Apoxie sculpt, a two-part self harding resin that starts as clay. I love this stuff and get it from my local RPG store whenever I can get out that way. You can find it online.

If you've never sculpted before, you may want to practice with regular clay like sculpey just to get the hang of what you want to do before you do it in Apoxie, which hardens like concrete and is permanent. Just a thought. A great starter project!

Any new info regarding this project?

Nothing since what I posted a few posts above:

"We've got almost juuust enough people lined up wanting the RE1 head, like I mentioned earlier, so that should definitely be happening as well. We'll be officially accepting pre-payments for them now, just PM me for my Paypal. Price is $30 a head if you pre-pay before the head is sculpted, plus $5 shipping and handling.

So people know the pecking order, Chris is finishing up his Terminator 2:SCC Summer (Cameron) Glau and Michael (Alfred) Caine from DARK KNIGHT now, then he'll be doing Ray Stantz from Ghostbusters and the Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who afterwards, concurrently.

He can actually juggle quite a few heads at once unless his day job kicks his ass and soaks up his time, which it has been lately otherwise he's be farther along.

Milla should be up to bat after them as long as enough pre-payments are in to commisson her by then, so lets get going!"

A LOT of people have PMed me to confirm the amount they'll need to pay, but haven't sent payment yet, so hopefully soon! :)

I would ideally like an RE2 Milla but I'll take an RE1 if that's what the numbers support.

Also, a little board cross-pollination - for those who were interested in a good body for Milla, it looks like the Triad EVAs are finally on the way!

https://www.triadestore.com/index.php?cPath=111

Also, scroll down to check out the Alpha -

https://www.triadestore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1169

Sachiel started a thread in the Gen Collectibles section, too.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44847

BALD
The_Drizzle
Koipond x4
Spoongirl (prefers translucent)
*Ashton16
Mookeylama
*DirtyDale
HL2_Master (1-3 depending on price).
Sixtus_56
Badism
gwaark
oobbuh (?)

RESIDENT EVIL 1
Toyadventurer
HL2_Master
Badism
Murder of Crows
Ironman1188 (tentative)
Cryoguns
S-Ramos
MwNN
Planetterra
Madmaninsane x2 (pending finished product)
YoNoSe

Alright gang, just a status report here. There are enough people wanting both the bald Milla and the RE1 version for us to commission Chris to make them for us, but if you look at the list, hardly anyone has pre-paid. People that have have an asterik put in front of their names. These pre-payments are the divided cost of commissioning Chris to hire him to make that version for us, (plus the cost of your copy of the head).

There are a THOUSAND Chris Howes commission threads out there in the forums for different characters now, and each other commission that reaches 10 people and is able to collect their payments to pay Chris before us gets that project put ahead of this one in his work line since we haven't collected enough money to pay him yet. Or if we never get the payments then Milla won't get made at all. I'd have thought she was more popular than that.

So please, lets start getting the payments in so we can not only make her, but be made before all these other commission threads that started after us.
Thank you!
-Rick:angelsmil:monkey2:monkey2

PM me for Paypal or snail mail address!

Will, can you switch me to a Resident Evil 1 head. I've decided to just get sculpted hair instead of trying to find wigs later on. I'd prefer a RE2 or RE3 head but it looks like the majority want RE1.

Cool news. I just started cross-posting this over at OSW. Months ago when I was doing the Ada commissions there they always popped my threads into their commerce section really quick which was a dungeon and no one ever saw them, so I quit posting these there.

Now the moderator who really hated them is gone, and I can post in them in the normal forum again, and in one day there got 6 new orders!

This has knocked the "Bald Milla" and "RE1 Milla" into the 15+ catagory,
making them $25 as a pre-cast special if you pe-pay before Chris casts (then it goes back up to $35).

Also, extra names have been added in other Milla head catagories making their lists grow longer, like for Fifth Element now having three people on it, so other heads might be coming closer to being a reality now as well!

-Rick :)

Wiil, what happens if we already paid? The RE1 list has 15 people which would drop it down to $25 right?

Also, once Chris makes a head with hair (which I assume will end up being the RE1 Alice head) do you think he would be able to resculpt the hair to something different at a lower price than making an entirely new head? I ask because I'd really like to get a RE2 or 3 head (RE2 preferred though) but it doesn't look like it will get the people needed to pay for the sculpt.

Wiil, what happens if we already paid? The RE1 list has 15 people which would drop it down to $25 right?

Also, once Chris makes a head with hair (which I assume will end up being the RE1 Alice head) do you think he would be able to resculpt the hair to something different at a lower price than making an entirely new head? I ask because I'd really like to get a RE2 or 3 head (RE2 preferred though) but it doesn't look like it will get the people needed to pay for the sculpt.

Hey Dirtydale,
I can either refund you the difference or put it towards another head you want. Your call! :)

Chris has said each head will have a different expression because he comes from the school of giving people value for their money. But I wouldn't worry just yet about the other heads not happening. I cross-advertised on OSW this morning, and literally have had 10 additions to the different Milla lists (an update from what I said above), so anything can still happen with those. :)
-Rick :) :banana:banana:banana

Will I'll tell you what, put the rest to a RE2. In a week or so I'll send more money to pay for the rest of the RE2 head.

By the way, is there any way to know what kind of reference material is he working with? I'd like to see what he is basing his sculpt (I have a ton of Milla reference material just in case).

Will I'll tell you what, put the rest to a RE2. In a week or so I'll send more money to pay for the rest of the RE2 head.

By the way, is there any way to know what kind of reference material is he working with? I'd like to see what he is basing his sculpt (I have a ton of Milla reference material just in case).

All reference is welcome! I surround myself with as much reference as I can unlike some other sculptors I've heard tell of. It gets quite ridiculous, just how many GB of ref photos I have on hard drives. :D

So please post whatever you feel is most relevant. I'd appreciate it!

Back