Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EVA body is really nice, but I don't think it fits Milla's build very well.

milla-jovovich-preg.jpg

That is why you switch it to the smaller breast size chest plate that it comes with.

1645.jpg

Quick question, will this scuplt have a neck with it or will it just be the head?

I ask because this is the body that I plan on putting my Milla head on when it goes on sale in July.

1648.jpg

No doubt that's the perfect body for her and one that's sorely been needed in 1:6 form. The plan has been to do heads to fit Cy Girl dolls. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they connect the same way, no? (meaning a neckless head with a hole that fits on a post?)

No doubt that's the perfect body for her and one that's sorely been needed in 1:6 form. The plan has been to do heads to fit Cy Girl dolls. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they connect the same way, no? (meaning a neckless head with a hole that fits on a post?)

Same basic neck style, the hole will be slightly roomy so it can be fitted to any similar body style with built in neck. A little sticky putty to keep it in place should work nicely.:naughty

I know the breast plate can be exchanged, I was thinking more about Milla's wide shoulders and small hips.
Still, it's a great body! :D

I know the breast plate can be exchanged, I was thinking more about Milla's wide shoulders and small hips.
Still, it's a great body! :D

Absoltely :D Probably won't be able to find a nicer looking body with the smaller hips and wider shoulders...hips especially tend to run large on female figures.

Chris is big on making accessories as needed to complete the character.
Someone made a good point to me in a PM about the two RE: Extinction knives.
Since we are getting VERY close to getting enough people to actually make that version or Milla happen, are the knives something you guys would be interested in buying with the head as accessorues as well? Weigh in and if enough people want them, we can always ask Chris if he would be willing to make them!

Last edited:
I've got you on the list then. Thanks and welcome aboard! :banana
-Rick :)

Thanks Rick, Do you know if Blind voyear is doing the clothes for this comission? If not maybe we can get him? He's doing the clothes for the david from lost boys-Him and chris are working together. (Im looking forward to that one too :) ) Well anyway be cool if he do them. :D

Thanks Rick, Do you know if Blind voyear is doing the clothes for this comission? If not maybe we can get him? He's doing the clothes for the david from lost boys-Him and chris are working together. (Im looking forward to that one too :) ) Well anyway be cool if he do them. :D

Hi Saya,
It's looking like we're going to end up with 4 Milla heads here at the least, the bald one then the three RE heads. What costume in particular were you hoping for? (laugh)

I think getting someone to make costumes for the group is a GREAT idea, but I'm unfortunately too busy to be able to coordinate and chase after yet another additional project like that myself. However, I wholeheartedly suggest maybe one of you guys go out there and ask some of our talented 1:6 tailors and seamstress out there if they'd be interested and maybe get a list started yourselves you can promote here and in its own thread.

Don't let your Milla run around the house naked! Won't you help clothe her today?

Has any work begun on this sculpt. I would def be interested in this one!

Yes and no! I have roughed out "blanks" for several heads and I'm just waiting for the space to open up to start. I have a few others things to get done first (like my Maximus Gladiator Armor kit and Summer Glau heads, Dr. Who and Sarah Jane, for example) before I can dive into these. Looking at my schedule, I think I'll be in full swing on these starting within the next 2 weeks. Maybe sooner if I get inspired! :D Won't be long, either way....

Well you got some good stuff going here. Def excited to see how the Milla will be coming along. :chew

Hey resident evil fans! check out this site for weapons! https://www.war-toys.com/
I got Both my hand guns and my dual hand machine guns for res evil 2 milla. I will have to modify the machine guns a bit but not much, and instead of p-14 I got 2 berettas but they are great and look pretty much the same once I do some paint. couldn't find the pump shot gun here but they have them at ebay so thats ok. anyway happy shopping! :D Those of you who are doing the res evil 2 hs check out page 8 at this site: snow machine gun with folding stock- it almost identical to her heckler and koch dual machine guns she uses in the movie right down to the red writing on the side. just have to rid yorself of the folding stock and file down the ammo clip a little. FANTASTIC!! and its CHEAP!!

Toupee put me down for an RE3 please.

MP5Ks are a dime a dozen as are the M9s. The shotgun will be a little harder too track down, but there are several TUS shotties that will do with a repaint, a few dml as well. The hard thing about doing a really complete figure would be the holsters, those will have to be custom made.

Has anybody posted this yet? Its pretty much the best Milla custom ever made imo.
1113742519.jpg

Back