Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiger stripes will be horizontal
Mezco felt they should be more of a zebra stripe to give it some flair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF I didn't know that either!!!! That may affect whether I continue on with the Marvel portion of this line to be honest, I mean those aren't small additions to the MU they are pretty heavy hitters especially Doom who is basically the Darth Vader of the Marvel Universe.

Easily my favorite Marvel villain(in case you couldn't tell lol). That really sucks. No F4, no Surfer, no Doom, which I guess also means no Galactus(cmon, how awesome would that've been for this line), no Annihilus, or no Super Skrull. Really not cool.

Yeah its a HUGE disappointment. I know its over the movie rights but this grudge match really only hurts the fans.

They don't care about hurting fans...it's all about money and who gets it.

Super Skrull would be amazing in this line given the amount of option parts that they usually include.

ghost rider pls!:lecture

jeeeebus love my Px pun so much. if on fence get off and get one its incredible. trench look is so bad-ass.

I remember they said they couldn't do fox characters. Something happened and now they are making x-men. I haven't kept up with all the news but not sure why fantastic four would be off limits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IMG_2270.JPG

Awesome shots. Finally gave in and ordered Px Punisher set. Found still available for PO(and normalish price) at Animegami. Figure if I'm gonna overpay a bit for a Punisher, might as well go for the gusto. Still hope my wait list for classic converts. Honestly, hope they add like another 2000 to the production so we can all get one without spending $400 on it lol.

Back