Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pics!
playboy409 said:
IMG_9237.JPG
IMG_9238.JPG
IMG_9239.JPG

Fixed em for ya!:hi5:

Last edited:
The Captain America figure is definitely worth picking up. The modern or the classic (if you can find it cheap) are really nice.
Also Commander Rogers is on sale at Amazon for $69 free shipping.

Classic Cap all the way but something off about him making me hesitant on purchasing. If another version doesn't come around I may pick it up. Cap is a staple of a Marvel collection...it doesn't feel right without him in the line up

Classic Cap all the way but something off about him making me hesitant on purchasing. If another version doesn't come around I may pick it up. Cap is a staple of a Marvel collection...it doesn't feel right without him in the line up

The classic got the chin strap, the tactical gloves and boots wrong. But I can overlook all those things cause in-hand, he's still an awesome figure. I don't think Mezco will do any more Caps cause there's already 3 versions. Classic, modern, and Commander Rogers. But if they do, I'll be sure to buy it too.

The classic got the chin strap, the tactical gloves and boots wrong. But I can overlook all those things cause in-hand, he's still an awesome figure. I don't think Mezco will do any more Caps cause there's already 3 versions. Classic, modern, and Commander Rogers. But if they do, I'll be sure to buy it too.

Looks great in pics that for certain

I just downloaded them to my phone, rotated them and loaded them back to the site. They really are nice. Poses are excellent.

Thanks man!

@Teemu - Very nice bro, I love classic Cap too! I also like how you repainted the straps to be brown. Looks nicer too!

When Deathstroke releases he'll easily be the best mezco 1:12 scale and the only one I would say that looks close to a hot toys figure. Can't wait to get it. :impatient:

NYCC2016-Mezco-One12-Collective-029.jpg

No comments here on the new showing of the improved Wolverine? Come on, you guys are slow! :lol

17523401_1430192850359437_1012514390710387049_n.jpg

(And why the bloody Hell is he showing up so tiny?)

I have had mine on pre-order since it went up on EE. I don't plan on getting another wolverine in my collection after that one...Mezco....now give me my classic hawkeye already.

If final profuct of Wolverine actually look like that, I would get it. Huge improvement over the ugly board shorts

That was the picture they posted on their Facebook page. That is the new Wolverine. (I didn't miss sarcasm, did I?) :lol

I pre ordered the wolverine. Actually looking forward to him. Wanted the SS 1/6 version to compliment my DOFP but couldn't justify the 250 for the ss body -

I'm also in on the Mez Cap really wanted the classic for the winged helmet but that chin strap - and actually prefer the lighter blue on the regular. May try to get an extra head or two some how and work in the wings and work down the chin straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back