Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely agree there. Mezco nails character specific bases and packaging. I originally planned on just dipping into this line lightly and grabbing the Batmen and a couple other random characters, but at this price point and the amount of detail and characters being kicked out, this line may overtake my 1/6 spending at some point in the future. I'm just loving this line.

I'm already slowing down my 1/6 collection in order to get this line. Both Star Trek and Barman v Superman licenses in my collection will be from Mezco (at least, if they keep the DK figure level of quality).

wonder how easy it will be to remove the shoulder and knee pads? hate those. but def buy at retail when instock i think. go mezco go!

I'm already slowing down my 1/6 collection in order to get this line. Both Star Trek and Barman v Superman licenses in my collection will be from Mezco (at least, if they keep the DK figure level of quality).

I'm doing Batman VS Superman in both 1/6 and Mezco. Those Mezcos are too great to pass up, but I have literally every version of Batman and Superman in 1/6 scale ever made almost so I have to grab the Hot Toys of them to go with that collection. Still, these are slowing my spending on 1/6 down a bit.

DD seems to have some kind of rubber overlay on the suit though; that might hinder it a little. Plus the body is skinnier. Still, looks fine to me. I will be buying this when it comes out, but no need to PO now. Would much rather snap up exclusives as they come out, since these should be with retailers for a while.

They did something similar with Dredd to get his leather suit look and it didn't make him all that restricted in movement. The only exception being the suit didn't stretch enough between the legs to allow a ton of outward leg movement. But the DD suit doesn't have the rubbery coating in between the legs so that should completely alieve that issue entirely.

They did something similar with Dredd to get his leather suit look and it didn't make him all that restricted in movement. The only exception being the suit didn't stretch enough between the legs to allow a ton of outward leg movement. But the DD suit doesn't have the rubbery coating in between the legs so that should completely alieve that issue entirely.

Does anyone knows if this rubbery material has any known problem ? I know I might be overreacting, but nowadays, I hear rubber and I start to fear.

Can only speak for Dredd so far, its basically cheap pleather. So chances are years down the road (or if poorly handled) it will potentially flake a bit. But as long as you're not doing anything stupid with them the material should hold up

ordered DD will be my 1st high end in 1/12 figure...

my high end mean pricey...

and what about yellow DD is it gonna be PX?

wonder how easy it will be to remove the shoulder and knee pads? hate those. but def buy at retail when instock i think. go mezco go!

What retail stores have you seen these in? I haven't seen a single one since the line launched.

I agree, those Punishers look awesome. I'm hoping Captain America gets a few more tweaks. His costume still seems a little puffy, or bulky. Until these Mezco figures come out, I'll have to make do with the Hasbro Captain I have.

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0616.jpg

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0610.jpg

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0621.jpg

I agree, those Punishers look awesome. I'm hoping Captain America gets a few more tweaks. His costume still seems a little puffy, or bulky. Until these Mezco figures come out, I'll have to make do with the Hasbro Captain I have.

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0616.jpg

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0610.jpg

Stickman%20CA%20IMG_0621.jpg
Hasbro Cap doesn't look too bad actually!

Back