Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like that their prices have gone up so soon. I could buy four Jakks Pacific 20 inch Big Figs for $80.

I remember some sites gave out pretty good discounts on the Batman stuff, like DKR Batman on Toyzinthebox, probably other ones will get discounts too. I agree that $80 is a jump this early on, wondering if anything specific is the reason why.

Cap looks awesome though, no complaints.

Since they're doing variants, I'm really hoping we get a Superior Spider-Man alongside Peter. I've outgrown Parker the last few years but Ock? Man oh man, do I LOVE Ock. I wouldn't mind getting both versions, but I'd prefer the 2.0 suit, the one that looked almost identical to the Alex Ross redesign.

tumblr_nakt3wZphR1sh6f3ko1_500.jpg

There are only 2 Thor versions I'd buy, truth be told. I'm not a big fan of his, so I'm going by what I think would look good on a shelf. And, for me, those 2 would be the following:

b92576b24e147575fa07f471e5b6c9fb.jpg

hor-ribic.jpg

I mean, by God, JaneThor has one of the best designs in comics right now. I may not be her biggest fan character-wise (I do like her since I have a thing for snarky, ego-driven ladies like Emma Frost), but that design is flawless. I'd buy a figure of that in a heartbeat.

king thor would be damn cool as well.
kinda a shame it seems they are doin their own take on marvel characters rather than artist or book specific styles/looks like the miller bats etc

king thor would be damn cool as well.
kinda a shame it seems they are doin their own take on marvel characters rather than artist or book specific styles/looks like the miller bats etc

Yeah, King Thor AKA ThorDin would be awesome. But personally, I just want a Jane. That design is just so.damn.killer! It's true though, the fact that they're not doing straight up translations of certain costumes is a bummer. Still, they don't deviate that much.

This is the only figure line I'm actually excited about. After Punisher it will be interesting to see who they do next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As of right now modern Punisher is the only one I'm getting, and I'll probably want Spidey as well. I'm not impressed with most of the DC figures, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Excited for the possibilities with the line....DD, DP, Punisher, Spidey, Iron Fist, Panther, Wolverine, Fury then the endless baddies .....

As of right now modern Punisher is the only one I'm getting, and I'll probably want Spidey as well. I'm not impressed with most of the DC figures, unfortunately.

I wanted to like The Flash, but something about the face was off. The rest have their strong points, but Punisher is the only slam dunk of the bunch. I want classic, comic book style too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The $80 price point on Captain America really made me take a long, hard look at what I didn't like with the figure. As it stands I'm in for two versions of Daredevil and classic Punisher from their Marvel lineup, and that's about it.

I'll second the sentiment that I wish these were based off specific artist's versions of the characters like Batman and Dredd were.

It might be a consequence of the license. One thing is to get a license for a specific story (Dark Knight Returns). The Marvel/DC universe license might be more expensive.

Or maybe that's my wishful thinking, hoping that this is the price the line will keep for a long while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back