Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit. Tons of Batman: The Animated Series figures, 2 Nolan Hot Toys, Arkham DCC and Hot Toys, Keaton Returns and NECA figures, and these beautiful things. How am I supposed to afford all this?

Mezco got the 1989 Batman license and will be making figures for 2015.

Mortal Kombat too.

I just want Carrie Kelly and TDKR Superman to go with the Black & White version now.

Oh man. Are you f%&$ing with me??? Don't f#%$ with me man.....

Dare we dream that a 6 inch 1989 Batman could FINALLLLLLLLLLY happen?????

Oh man. Are you f%&$ing with me??? Don't f#%$ with me man.....

Dare we dream that a 6 inch 1989 Batman could FINALLLLLLLLLLY happen?????

Nope, not ****ing with you.

You saw NECA's 6"/7" Batman right?

Holy crap...

mezco.jpg

Batman '89 in this line!?!?

Sallah

That's nuts, its definitely a good time to be a Burton Batman fan. I really hope they do a good job on the 89 batman.

Mortal Kombat too.

Where did you see this at DiFab? All I spotted was the sign with the logo in the case... Did they come out an confirm it anywhere?

I am seriously giddy as a school girl over all this Burtonverse stuff!!!1

Sallah

I saw the plaque card in that "coming soon" display case (like your post). Someone on fwoosh mentioned it too (I think they were there and asked).

It's for the new One:12 collective line I believe. The only possibility would be those little "mez-itz" things. Considering that case appears to be right by the Dark Knight Returns figures and there's a Mortal Kombat card holder for One:12 collective figures, I gotta assume the '89 is the same deal.

We'll see. I'm sure someone has asked the vendors and representatives there. That'd be weird of them to actively look for the '89 logo, place it on a plaque just for it to represent all of Batman.

Well considering the actual 1989 costume was armor bits on a cloth undersuit, they could replicate it well in this 6 inch format and it might be the "loophole" they need since it's a "doll" and not a figure.

Same loophole that NECA is doing with their purple video game version. Obviously that was allowed since it's not an actual 6 inch figure of the movie version, which for some ungodly reason Mattel doesn't want us to have. I can't paint, so I won't be buying the purple Keaton.....but if Mezco makes one as awesome looking as these DKR figures??? I'll buy the living **** outta that!!!

Well considering the actual 1989 costume was armor bits on a cloth undersuit, they could replicate it well in this 6 inch format and it might be the "loophole" they need since it's a "doll" and not a figure.

Same loophole that NECA is doing with their purple video game version. Obviously that was allowed since it's not an actual 6 inch figure of the movie version, which for some ungodly reason Mattel doesn't want us to have. I can't paint, so I won't be buying the purple Keaton.....but if Mezco makes one as awesome looking as these DKR figures??? I'll buy the living **** outta that!!!

Armor bits over a cloth suit would be amazing... That could end up being more accurate than Hot Toys.

As for the NECA- I am going to try disassembling and dying the plastic black myself. I am not sure which plastic they will use, but if it takes the dye, that would save me the troubles of paint scraping off the joints...

Sallah

Back