Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

Neat. Hope Kelly Robin's next , hopefully at SDCC.

Is this the wave of the future for smaller scale figures? I hope all companies start doing this. It's very innovative.

Not sure how detailed the sculpts could get for human likenesses, or for the tailoring of costumes, but can't wait to see how these turn out. I just wonder if they would have the same presence as a 1/6 scale figure.

The classic blue and grey is my favorite. Depending on how good the final products look and the price, I'm in.

Mezco has disappointed me with their Breaking Bad line, but these look phenomenal. A Neal Adams/Jim Aparo 70s style Batman would be fantastic.

The classic blue and grey is my favorite. Depending on how good the final products look and the price, I'm in.

Mezco has disappointed me with their Breaking Bad line, but these look phenomenal. A Neal Adams/Jim Aparo 70s style Batman would be fantastic.

And THAT!

I'd love a Mazuchelli Year One Batman. Maybe one of my favorite renditions/artists on Batman that hasnt really been represented aside from the black and white statue.

Talk about a game-changer. 1/6 quality on a 1/12 scale. Topnotch costumes, sculpt, and paint.

I hope they won't be more than $100 each. Would love to see (and have on my shelf!) lots of seminal Batman renditions throughout Bat's 75 years-- including Kane, Sprang, Adams, Aparo, Mazzuchelli, Miller, Lee, Garcia-Lopez, Jones, Bermejo, Van Sciver, Pope, Capullo. A longshot maybe, but kind of having a 1/12 articulated version of DCD's B&W statues.

I'm going to say $40-$60.

This is my favorite pic,

BatmanBlueGun__scaled_600.jpg

Seriously, that could be 1/6 and I wouldn't even know it.

Mezco figures are always a little cartoony looking, even those that are meant to be based on humans, so comic versions is a good fit for them.

Any idea on price?

$40-$60 would be a great price range. I could get 20 versions of Batman or whatever 20 DC characters they'd come up with over a span of 2-3 years and I'd still be able to sleep easy at night.

These new Mezco figures have newly-developed base bodies, it seems. 32 points of articulation. That alone sets this apart from the earlier, cheaper Mezco figures.

Mattel now hits about $20, MAFEX $30. Mezco's One:12 Collective line seems to have better sculpts and paint apps not to mention the tailoring compared to Mattel and MAFEX. MIght come with more accessories too. So IMO $40-$60 isn't shocking at all.

As long as they continue to do specific artists' interpretations, I'll get them all. Buzz on the net is saying this has already won SDCC.

Mezco is more like Neca, imo. And Neca figures don't cost that much. As far as Mattel goes, well they're a joke. Mafex and Sh FiGUART, cost around $40, but I think that has something to do with them being imported, because those figures cost less in Japan. So I honestly can't see these figures from a North American company similar to Neca, costing $40-60. If they do, you can say, "I told you so." But lets hope I'm right :)

Woah. These look awesome. Haven't liked anything from Mezco since their Hellboy lines.

Back