Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that sucks.

And to think this thing probably would’ve been released already if they didn’t ditch the awesome original prototype which featured a cloth suit with the armor plates atop it, which is mostly how it was on the screen-used suit. Instead, we get Gumby.

I’m still hoping he turns out good, but between the rubber body and movable eyes? At this scale? I’m definitely a bit concerned.

I had that HyperReal Darth Vader Hasbro put out a few years ago, which uses the same rubber-over-a-metal-skeleton body style, and he was finicky as heck. You’re screwed if any part of that skeleton breaks.

Last edited:
No word with the 89 Keaton release?

My preorder feels like a dream turning into a possible cancellation now :thud:

Just got a BBTS notification about that. As if the constant pushbacks weren't a clue that yeah, this figure might be getting delayed. Except for how nicely the Reeve Superman set turned out I'd cancel this.

Just got two notifications delaying The Batman and Superman to 2023.

Nice planning Mezco.
Dammit! I have both on pre-order. At least the Predator and Alien figures are still targetted for 2022...for now.

Of course if I bought any of the Rumble Society (which they seem to churn out every month), the figures are available instantly.

Yep. Margin on their own ”creations” must be much better. Clearly zero focus on the licensed product.

From FB:
8FFD7001-8F6F-4021-BF87-95AE12B723C3.jpeg

The original prototype:
0D286EBE-5057-4BD3-A0EF-A44C9A58851E.jpeg

Barf. I had such high hopes. After all, it's only been EIGHT YEARS since this figure was first announced. Good lord.

Yeah. That rubber Gumby body is just amazingly bad. From concept to shelf this is a fail.

I’m a big fan of MEZ (aside from their TERRIBLE supply chain) and have rarely disliked any of their figures. Not a big Marvel guy but the new Wolverine release looks insanely good.

Lets see. I hope all those who ordered it really love it and I’ll look forward to some reviews. I know you have been waiting a LONG time for this. Any idea of new release?

Meanwhile MEZ releases another flying bug 1/12 figure. Wish they would put some emphsis on all the liscenced figures that have been on pre-order for years. I guess the unliscenced figures is where they make their money.

Nope. I adore the Batman and Two-Face 2-pack and they’re two of my favorite figures ever, but if you’re gonna do a black Golden Age Bats, Mez? Give me the classic Bill Finger/Bob Kane version. You could include his guns in an accessory pack, but I’m talking flared ears, purple gloves, a “winged” cape and a “draped” cape and the whole nine yards.

Back