Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Black Ops Toys...they are a bit on the pricier side but they do break down Mez figs and you might be able to pick up some extra pegs there.
They are a great company. Awesome service and fast shipping. I don't mind paying the higher price for their level of service.
Hope that helps!
Thank you! Unfortunately I didn’t find any wrist pegs on their site. What about going the TBLeague route? Their bodies are great but I haven’t seen their 1/12 bodies in person.

T
Also check toyanxiety and nitchio on ebay-- they both break down Mezco figs.
Thank you! I checked both of them and unfortunately no wrist pegs. What do you think of using a TBLeague 1/12 body? Has anyone tried that? I have 6 of their 1/6 bodies so I know how they are but I haven’t seen their 1/12 bodies.

T

Thank you! I checked both of them and unfortunately no wrist pegs. What do you think of using a TBLeague 1/12 body? Has anyone tried that? I have 6 of their 1/6 bodies so I know how they are but I haven’t seen their 1/12 bodies.
I have no idea, but as long as you're hunting possible replacements, maybe look up Palm Empire parts by COO Models ... and check both HLJ and Amiami for generic replacement peg sets ... I think I saw some way back that fit SHF? Which is maybe too small for ONE:12 Collective but maybe they have other options.

Mezco doesn't offer extra wrist pegs and frankly their pegs hardly ever break. I highly doubt anyone parting out a figure will take the wrist pegs out of the body, cause then the person buying the body will be SOL.

If anybody is interested in completing their DCEU Justice League, Mafex is releasing a Zack Snyder's Justice League Cyborg. It seems to be similar to the previous release with some added accessories and a different paint application. (I don't believe it comes with the Mother Box like the first release, unfortunately.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

The previous release fits decently well with the Mezco versions...
maxresdefault.jpg

If anybody is interested in completing their DCEU Justice League, Mafex is releasing a Zack Snyder's Justice League Cyborg. It seems to be similar to the previous release with some added accessories and a different paint application. (I don't believe it comes with the Mother Box like the first release, unfortunately.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

The previous release fits decently well with the Mezco versions...
maxresdefault.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I have the ZSJL triple pack on preorder and had no idea how the MAFEX would scale. I have the MAFEX Aquaman, so just need a WW.

T

I think their 1/12 bodies run a bit smaller than Mezco. I think their 1/6 bodies run smaller too.

Same can't believe it's coming out this fast. Very excited to get it for sure, I already have the double trouble weapon pack just waiting on these two.

I feel like this Damien doesn't match with the three Batman figures we've gotten. Imo though I'm sure it will be fine.

Back