Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder available - https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-golden-age-batman-caped-crusader-edition

x800-13342.Jpg

x800-13343.Jpg
This is nice, but I'm waiting for a more modern 'standard' Batman with underpants on the outside that matches the Superman: Man of Steel Edition and the comic Wonder Woman.

Nope. I adore the Batman and Two-Face 2-pack and they’re two of my favorite figures ever, but if you’re gonna do a black Golden Age Bats, Mez? Give me the classic Bill Finger/Bob Kane version. You could include his guns in an accessory pack, but I’m talking flared ears, purple gloves, a “winged” cape and a “draped” cape and the whole nine yards.
This would be AWESOME. A bit slimmer body as well. This version of Bat-man is my favorite!

MEZCO has really fallen off a cliff. Aside from Bugs and this other unlicensed stuff their releases have just stopped. Pre-orders keep getting pushed and pushed.

What in the world is their business strategy??

Based on something you read or just conjecture? They seem to be churning out protos and lots of the non-license stuff.

Based on something you read or just conjecture? They seem to be churning out protos and lots of the non-license stuff.

Eh, it’s just a dumb theory I came up with based on nothing. :lol

I know producing unlicensed figures are much cheaper, so I was wondering if, given the massive slew of original IP figures Mezco has been churning out, if they were trying to specifically staving off having to produced licensed stuff.

It’s a theory. I’m leaning on Gross Incompetence.

Maybe their factory is in one of these big Chinese Cities still going for Zero Covid. Also, stupid.

Anyway…. Back to waiting.

I think the worst part about Mezco is the lack of communication they have when it comes to pre-orders being delayed while posting up newer pre-orders and new prototypes.

Zack Snyder's Justice League box set of Superman, Batman, and The Flash pre-orders have been up since March of 2021. They had them displayed at SDCC. Still nothing.

Same for '89 Batman and he's coming up on 3 years.

I'm sure there will be a group that will be extremely vocal about their response but at least we're not left in the dark all this time.

Robin looks good!
I can’t wait for it to release in the year 3000 😁

LOL! 😂

Sad by true.

I will of course be ordering this like the sucker I am. Would have preferred Dick or Tim but Daminen looks good. Sculpt looks like it captures his bad attitude and the accessories looks nice.

I waited over 3 years for my hot toys ellen ripley, so it happens. That was before Covid too.
I have a bunch of mezco stuff pre-ordered, some paid in full. I've had ghostrider paid in full, and I think he was up before 89 batman. It's way annoying but eventually they will come out. Mezco's been around a long time and they produce alot of collectibles. I have faith.

Why do they even bother putting anything up for preorder?
To stay in business?

Man, I remember being quite disappointed I missed out on the Batman preorder window because I was at work. Then they did the bait and switch from the fabric suit with armor plates to the rubber bendy body. Then it’s taken 3 years with virtually no updates and a couple really crummy looking prototypes at shows/cons. Looking back I can’t help but laugh to myself at unwittingly dodging that bullet. What a train wreck.

Back