Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One:12 Collective Golden Age Batman vs Two-Face Boxed Set - Preorder 2/23.

FMO0bo9WYAcHxUX

I'm ready to go! Definitley preordering the set. Batman will go nicely with the new Superman also.

Last edited:
One:12 Collective Golden Age Batman vs Two-Face Boxed Set - Preorder 2/23.

FMO0bo9WYAcHxUX
Fun Fact: By the time this item ships, I will be as old as the people who read these stories during their initial publication are today!

In all honesty, though, I’m so hyped for this set. It looks fantastic and even though I know it’s probably not a great idea to get my hopes up, I’d absolutely love to see a follow-up two-pack with a Classic Sprang Joker and Robin.

Fun Fact: By the time this item ships, I will be as old as the people who read these stories during their initial publication are today!

In all honesty, though, I’m so hyped for this set. It looks fantastic and even though I know it’s probably not a great idea to get my hopes up, I’d absolutely love to see a follow-up two-pack with a Classic Sprang Joker and Robin.
I 100% agree I hope we get Joker, and Robin in that style also. Though I doubt it will be a two-pack as single figures definitley.

In all honesty, though, I’m so hyped for this set. It looks fantastic and even though I know it’s probably not a great idea to get my hopes up, I’d absolutely love to see a follow-up two-pack with a Classic Sprang Joker and Robin. H
I thought this was a Box Set with Two-Face and Batman? Could have sworn this was original advertisement.

But… Yes… would prefer the Sprang Joker.

Preordered the 2 pack. I really want to get the slugfest weapons expansion meant for Two-Face but damn it had to be a buy it now.

The DC gun ban now allowing Mezco to charge more to get the weapons that should've been included, is extremely annoying.

Lets see how quick this ships. I have pre-orders out with these guys going back more than a year.

EXAMPLE: Death Dealer… Ordered August 2020. REALLY??

Two-Face without a gun is pure Moronic Insanity.

Finally bought the weapon pack to go with Two-Face. I don't understand the gun ban being this big that these collectibles for older fans are affected. Well at least Two-face will have his guns in some way.

Back