Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Available to preorder now - $125

One:12 Collective The Batman | Mezco Toyz

x800-12723.Jpg
x800-12724.Jpg
x800-12725.Jpg

:panic::panic:

Man, I completely forgot I had Keaton Batman preordered. It’s insane how long this has taken.

They’d better make a Nicholson Joker to go with him. I’m sure they’ve collected enough interest to afford his likeness rights. :lol

I asked Jazz Inc. and unfortunately they have no plans to do car or bike from The Batman.

Pity indeed.
I asked too about the Batmobile and they said they don't get much interest in 1/12 vehicles. I'm just glad they're doing a Batfleck Batmobile.

Soap Studios did a 1/12 Batbale Tumbler.

I've preordered the Hot Wheels RC The Batman Batmobile for $100. It's 1/10 scale, but dimensions seem closer to 1/11 and they mention it can fit a six inch figure. Hopefully something higher end comes out, but this is a start.

Last edited:
Yep. For 1/6:

Hot Toys is doing Bike and Car In 1/6.

Jazz is doing Car in 1/6.

i would say keep an eye on some of the small Asian brands or stores like TNS and Giant Toys. Something may pop in 1/12 for us.

They've shown the prototype for the 1/6 Batmobile, so that's almost certain, but no idea about the bike since Hot Toys have announced it.

yeah I thought you mean Joost decided to give up and move on after the HT announcement.

I was just gonna use the McFarlane bike. At least it's cheap?
I think this would be the best way to go for anybody that would want it. Hot Toys made one so I'm curious who else will. Tamashii just revealed their S.H.Figuarts The Batman and they did the Batpod for Bale Batman.

I think this would be the best way to go for anybody that would want it. Hot Toys made one so I'm curious who else will. Tamashii just revealed their S.H.Figuarts The Batman and they did the Batpod for Bale Batman.
Mafex made the Batpod too. Not sure if there's a size difference though. SHF always scales slightly smaller than Mezco.

So my Mezco Harley finally had her wrist pegs snap, the one in the left hand. Now I glued it on so I can’t switch them out, but I was wondering if there was a wrist peg replacement or a complete body swap. I know TBLeague has 1:12 bodies, would they work with this? Or are there spare 1:12 wrist pegs available anywhere?
02CF61EB-A9AF-4BB2-8ED9-D35885984430.jpeg

So my Mezco Harley finally had her wrist pegs snap, the one in the left hand. Now I glued it on so I can’t switch them out, but I was wondering if there was a wrist peg replacement or a complete body swap. I know TBLeague has 1:12 bodies, would they work with this? Or are there spare 1:12 wrist pegs available anywhere?View attachment 568052
Check Black Ops Toys...they are a bit on the pricier side but they do break down Mez figs and you might be able to pick up some extra pegs there.
They are a great company. Awesome service and fast shipping. I don't mind paying the higher price for their level of service.
Hope that helps!

Back