Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a bomb! Plus these are for adults, no kids are buying these. WB makes zero sense. They have a show like Peacemaker but they draw the line at guns with adult collectibles?

Even Prime1 statues, which could never be considered an item intended for children, have had to hide their included guns recently. It’s a blind, blanket ban made in haste. I hope it ends soon. I can appreciate an attempt to curb gun violence but clearly action figures with non functional guns aren’t the problem. Not making rope play ‘nerf’ type guns would make a certain amount of sense but a 1 inch at most gun isn’t harming anyone unless they accidentally choke on it but that’s not any riskier than any other small part.

Yeah.. that is crazy. I was never into the rubber body for 89 Bats so I did go in for it. Never a big fan of the rubber suit from the outset. Right or wrong I grew up with Sprang and West so the rubber thing was just not my taste.

I wonder if due to the unique “Gumby” body they are having troubles with it. MEZ forte is cloth suits.

Lets see... Just need my Death Dealer to go with my Conan.

Me as well. Hot Toys has their 1/6 The Batman up for pre-order and the look amazing.

I’m just worried with MEZ current track record with ACTUALLY releasing figures this will be in hand 2 years out.

Me as well. Hot Toys has their 1/6 The Batman up for pre-order and the look amazing.

I’m just worried with MEZ current track record with ACTUALLY releasing figures this will be in hand 2 years out.
Is Mezco suffering a backlog as badly as Hot Toys?

I haven't pre-ordered a lot from Mezco lately so I wouldn't know what solicitations went up when and the initial release date to when it's actually released. I feel like a lot of solicitations have gone up and I don't remember seeing anything new lately other than Conan. Snake Eyes is scheduled for Jan. 2023 and his solicitations went up this week.

Is Mezco suffering a backlog as badly as Hot Toys?

I haven't pre-ordered a lot from Mezco lately so I wouldn't know what solicitations went up when and the initial release date to when it's actually released. I feel like a lot of solicitations have gone up and I don't remember seeing anything new lately other than Conan. Snake Eyes is scheduled for Jan. 2023 and his solicitations went up this week.
They are busy pushing those roach figures to the front of the queue delaying everything else.

Yea a knife is way more violent imo.
tumblr_nkfpcbkyTP1tyfqs1o1_500.gif

It looks pretty dang good, but I would be able to get the HT 1/6 The Batman figure for about as much as this figure costs if I apply all of my existing Sideshow reward points to it.

Also, Sideshow never carries Mezco products, right?

I don't see $125 in value there, that's like $30 more than I was expecting. I might actually get the Deluxe Hot Toys Batman now haha.

It looks pretty dang good, but I would be able to get the HT 1/6 The Batman figure for about as much as this figure costs if I apply all of my existing Sideshow reward points to it.

Also, Sideshow never carries Mezco products, right?

I haven't seen them carry them yeah.

You would think these guys would coordinate a bit better with the movie release. This thing has a Feb- Apr 2023 release. Assuming this is even on time it is still a year away.

Insane.

Back