Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I repainted mine.really makes a difference,its a beautiful sculpt.but was not easy to paint something so small.

Jesse confirmed. No pics. Just the news.

These are the only other pics I got, but yeah jessi is confirmed:wave

nycc2013106_zps85df024c.jpg

nycc2013107_zps3ddf477b.jpg

Saw these today in a shop. They look kinda' cool and fun.

The Vamonos Walter?

I think Mezco dropped the ball on the BrBa license.
Crappy static figure repaints, bobbleheads, stupid plush and "challenge coins" ...wtf?

I wish another company would pick up the licence for BrBa character figures like McFarlane. Jmo.

Yep i heard 500 i think it was on there Facebook page. It doesn't matter to me as they dont ship to the UK any way.

Great news about Jesse though is this another one of Trevors sculpts does any one know?

Orange suit?
So one Heisenberg,
and 4 hazmat suit repaints...Yellow, blue, Vamonos Pest and an orange hazmat suit??

Mezco needs to make a JESSE!!

Yeah the orange suit is my first breaking bad figure. I would have prefer the yellow one though. I live in HK, so I could not even get any of the other breaking bad figures at all without paying stupidly high shipping costs. When I saw a local shop taking preorders for this one, i jumped at it then realise the price isnt too far off from getting the previous ones imported in. Oh well, these things happens.

Then I kind of just put this to one side, until i got a call to pick this up yesterday. I was expecting this to be released in Feb, so it was a nice suprise to get it this early. Its a nice little display piece, just hope Mezco will bring out some more.

Back