Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6025.jpg

Woops

Received this little (Bigger than I thought) guy today. It’s a really cool figure and I would love to see an animated short version down the road. It would definitely stand out in a growing Sam collection.

DHmFngLXYAA-Y6e.jpg

Back to waiting on the bigger guy.

Thinking about picking this guy up as I've always dug Sam's design, although the stories I've read here about Mezco's shipping/PO time have me on the fence. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't revealed the full unmasked head yet? Combine those two things, and I think I'll wait until this actually starts shipping. Looking great thus far though.

I got the 15" beetlejuice today and I was a little disappointed the hair is all one blah green color and the "mold" is little circles with a brush it looks pretty bad this makes me nervous for Sam IMG_3414.jpg

Mine is coming from BBTS.... Nice that he could get here around Halloween!

I received an email from BBTS on Oct 6th saying they expected him within the next ten days. Very Exciting.

Got an email saying it has arrived and will be sent out after payment is processed. I am a little nervous because we haven’t even seen him unmasked yet.

Back