Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking forward to this since I sold my Sideshow one, but the unmasked head is a little disappointing compared to the Sideshow, and the head sack looks nothing like the box/promo pics.

Awesome! Thanks so much for posting pics!! The face sculpt is so good, I think I might just display him with the hood off. Plus it seems like there is excessive material in the hood as it drapes down hit shoulders a bit. But I'm sure futzing with could fix that.

No Problem!
As for the hood, the string to tie it on is too short on mine so it has to be tied too tightly, which limits how much I can futz with it. I have twine at home so I'll just replace it tonight and the hood will be able to be adjusted better.

Was looking forward to this since I sold my Sideshow one, but the unmasked head is a little disappointing compared to the Sideshow, and the head sack looks nothing like the box/promo pics.

I agree that I prefer the way SSC did the eyes but overall I think Mezco did an outstanding job. Having missed out on the original, I'm just happy that this version came along.

20171017_135113.jpg

I'm digging it, I really like that box too. How's the paint application on the headaculpt? Got any close up pics?

That's cool thanks for the pics I get mine tomorrow, good to hear the paint is done right that's the only thing I was worried about

Couldn’t the burlap be trimmed at the bottom to fix that? Wondering cuz I might have to do that when I get mine.

I'm sure it can be trimmed and messed with to look more the part. Was the SS one better, yeah, but look....this one is $70. and for the price it's fabulous IMO.

Thanks for posting more pics...He's soooo cute!!

In regards to the burlap, I've seen pics of the SSC one that has just as much.:dunno I think it's better that there's too much rather than too little, but trimming it to one's own preference would be pretty simple I'd think.

Last edited:
Looks great! I'll need to pick one up for sure looks almost like the Sideshow one.

Looks great. I made the mistake of ordering direct from Mezco, who took the payment over 10 days ago and it still has not shipped yet.

Got mine yesterday. Haven't opened him yet. He looks awesome. I do see what people have said about the burlap being too long at the bottom, but it doesn't bother me much.

Back