Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least make it a different size or give him some sort of switch out hands ....something. It's a blatant copycat minus the unmasked face cause I haven't seen any pics of that.

if the goal was to have the best Sam, that was a mistake. While they say it has a face underneath, that should be a big selling point, yet there are no pics of it in the official product pages? I'd never sell my SS version for this one. Plain and simple, it looks like they just tried to copy the SS one anyways....no creativity on Mezcos part.

Bought for $60. Sold for $250. Buy this one for $90. Seems like a free $100 is good enough reason for me. This is the exact same one as Sideshows.

this Mezco version is a little too neat for my tastes, and since we haven't seen the unmasked face, I don't think the $100 bank is worth it , to me anyways. If this looks good in hand, I may get it to display with mask on, then the SS with mask off.

Has anyone ever attempted to make a 1/6 Scale Sam? I'd be all over that. Still might bite at this for $100 though.

Has anyone ever attempted to make a 1/6 Scale Sam? I'd be all over that. Still might bite at this for $100 though.

The LDD version is the best you will get at a smaller scale.

BTW.. this one is at Entertainment Earth for $80 and free shipping.

IMG_5367.JPG

at least make it a different size or give him some sort of switch out hands ....something. It's a blatant copycat minus the unmasked face cause I haven't seen any pics of that.

Their Chucky is practically the same as the SS version.
The paint and packaging get are better imo.

Yeah, I actually dislike Mezco for doing this. I already own the 15" Sideshow Sam, along with the 15" Chucky scar and Chucky un-scar from sideshow. These Mezco figures are pretty much the exact same thing. Mezco has ripped off Sideshow 100%. I don't mind that they did their own 15" dolls, but at least be original and do something different. I will gladly keep me Sideshow versions and skip these cheap knock off attempts by Mezco. Zero originality on their part. Which is a shame, since they obviously have the resources to come up with something new and exciting. Oh well.....

This guy is a lot of fun, this is the 6" figure they just released thought I'd post it here since there's probably not a thread for it but the sculpt is fantastic!!IMG_5705.jpg

Yeah crack him open he's gnarly that new figure smell is super strong ahhhhhh

Back