Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm grabbing two one with the mask and one without. Can't believe what a great price these are!

Ordered. Can't wait to display him with Sideshow's version. I remember I picked him up for free with a gift card from Sideshow many moons ago.

I went ahead and ordered through BBTS. Like usual. I always seem to get my orders from there before a lot of Mezco people... And I like the $10 discount and cheap shipping.

Yep, I sold it the day I saw this one previewed.

And $90 doesn’t seem too bad since I believe the Sideshow one was originally $60.

if the goal was to have the best Sam, that was a mistake. While they say it has a face underneath, that should be a big selling point, yet there are no pics of it in the official product pages? I'd never sell my SS version for this one. Plain and simple, it looks like they just tried to copy the SS one anyways....no creativity on Mezcos part.

if the goal was to have the best Sam, that was a mistake. While they say it has a face underneath, that should be a big selling point, yet there are no pics of it in the official product pages? I'd never sell my SS version for this one. Plain and simple, it looks like they just tried to copy the SS one anyways....no creativity on Mezcos part.

How creative can you get though the character is pretty basic

Back